[SOLD] Weathertech Mats - $125 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Someone on my Mazda forum is selling a set of like new Grey Weathertech floor mats for 360's. I told him I'd throw a thread up over here for him, since he'd probably get more hits than on a Mazda forum. lol

He's asking $125 shipped. His email is jeremy_simkowski@yahoo.com

I have a set of WeatherTech Front and Rear Floor Liners for any 2 row 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer or GMC Envoy. Like new. Grey color. Retail is $179.90. These are yours for $125 shipped.
02-09 Envoy Trailblazer WT Liners.jpg

*mods- sorry if this is against the rules, since I do not own these. I didn't see anything against this.*

gippy1968

Mar 20, 2012
JosueLT said:
Someone on my Mazda forum is selling a set of like new Grey Weathertech floor mats for 360's. I told him I'd throw a thread up over here for him, since he'd probably get more hits than on a Mazda forum. lol

He's asking $125 shipped. His email is jeremy_simkowski@yahoo.com

*mods- sorry if this is against the rules, since I do not own these. I didn't see anything against this.*

Front driver and passenger also, correct? If so, Im interested.

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
From the picture, looks like the front driver and passenger side, as well as the rear seat mat as well.

I like how this rear seat mat is one piece. The husky set in ours is a 2 piece design.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Hmm, that's not bad at all. Might have to crack open my pig bank.

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Someone needs to email him before they're gone then! :wootwoot:

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
:iagree: I just paid $150 for husky liner front rear and cargo area mats in new condition. Well worth it my friend better to have than to have spill stains on the carpet :twocents: Especially if you can get them at a good deal :thumbsup:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Thats cheap!

I bought a set of WeatherTech liners for my SS in 09 about 3 months after I got it, front, rear and cargo, set me back ~$280.

The FIRST thing I will buy for every car (as long as I live in the NW) I own is a set of WeatherTech Liners or Husky Liners. Period. In Seattle with all the rain, the last thing I want to do is worry about my carpet getting soaked and looking like crap, the cheapo $20 mats from Costco work ok for a while, but you end up replacing them after a few years. My 02 has had Husky Liners since 06 (I think, might be 05 now) and the carpet looks 2-3 years old. From before I got the liners and was using Schucks/Costco generic mats (went through at least 3 sets)

Just had the SS apart last week, all the carpet looks brand new and Ive had it for 3 years. It gets all the snow and mud from skiing in the winter, in the summer all of the jumping in while towing the boats in/out of the water and driving with dripping wet sandals. Just pick it up and pour it out at the end of the day, I usually wash them every 6 months or so.

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I'm sour as hell that neither WT or Husky makes a custom fit mat for the Mazda Protege5 I had, or Mazda6 I have now. :hissyfit:

I used some $20 Sam's Club in the P5, but at least Mazda has factory all weather rubber mats for the 6's. Still don't catch stuff like WT's or Husky's though. :frown:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
someone has to want these? If I hadn't spent that much on just the front Weathertech liners a few months ago, I'd be jumping on these :hissyfit:

These are a great product and made in the good old U S of A! Couldn't ask for more. My set have stood up great so far this winter.

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Cool.

Last I heard from him, he was waiting on payment from Ace. Not sure if that deal went through or not.

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
I had sent payment earlier this morning. I am assuming I purchased them. Not trying to cause drama, sent an e-mail. was told they were still available, so I bought them.

Sorry for any confusion.

Chris

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
Ace1875 said:
Hmm I send a payment yesterday. So idk what he will do.

Not really sure. I was assuming that you were giving me the go ahead when you posted (and then mysteriously retracted)

"Silver unicorn if you want it. I can back off cause I was just getting an extra set."

Whatever happens is OK with me, but would like to have them if available.

Chris

Ace1875

Mar 29, 2012
silverunicorn said:
Not really sure. I was assuming that you were giving me the go ahead when you posted (and then mysteriously retracted)

"Silver unicorn if you want it. I can back off cause I was just getting an extra set."

Whatever happens is OK with me, but would like to have them if available.

Chris

Yeah when I messaged that I didn't know that the wife had already PayPal'd him. I will just forward this payment to my door lighted sills :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online