[SOLD]: US Speedo Stainless Steel Overlay for 02-04(?) Trailblazer

joeredspecial

Original poster
Mar 23, 2012
For sale is a US Speedo Stainless Steel Overlay for 02-04 Trailblazer. I'm not sure if it would also work on the newer models, I didn't think the gauges were changed. It really looks sharp and I'm sure it would look awesome installed.

I purchased it from a guy off of craigslist and I never got the chance to install it. The box has just been collecting dust, the overlay itself is still sealed in the plastic. It comes with the tool for removing the needles and instructions.

It was pretty hard to take pictures due to the reflection, but here is the album. Let me know if you would like more pictures, I can try again.

US Speedo is a premium company and the guy I purchased it from mentioned it was very pricey. I paid $40 for it and I'm asking $40 shipped.

jham

Nov 20, 2011
joeredspecial said:
For sale is a US Speedo Stainless Steel Overlay for 02-04 Trailblazer. I'm not sure if it would also work on the newer models, I didn't think the gauges were changed. It really looks sharp and I'm sure it would look awesome installed.

I purchased it from a guy off of craigslist and I never got the chance to install it. The box has just been collecting dust, the overlay itself is still sealed in the plastic. It comes with the tool for removing the needles and instructions.

It was pretty hard to take pictures due to the reflection, but here is the album. Let me know if you would like more pictures, I can try again.

US Speedo is a premium company and the guy I purchased it from mentioned it was very pricey. I paid $40 for it and I'm asking $40 shipped.

where in Michigan are you I will take it if you close to me to save on shipping PM also sent

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online