SOLD: Trailblazer LS OEM Grille

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Taken off of a 2006. Mint condition, no broken tabs. I have 100% eBay, iTrader. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Asking $65 shipped to all US states. Will provide tracking.

grille2.jpg

grille1.jpg

grille3.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
You should prob move this to the classified section because It is against the rules to sell outside of it

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
ItsOnVoy said:
You should prob move this to the classified section because It is against the rules to sell outside of it.

It's already there:

Forum -> Community Marketplace -> Classifieds (temporary)

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Oh opps my bad on that man!! I missed that lol had a long day :redface:

Was just saying that so there isnt any trouble is all...my bad!

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
As far as I know, I did not post this OUTSIDE the classified section? :confused:

ItsOnVoy said:
You should prob move this to the classified section because It is against the rules to sell outside of it

Transactions: Buy/Sell/Trade

The classifieds section is NOT for advertising products or services of a company or person. You must have actual items listed to be in compliance with the rules.
All for sale, for trade or wanted posts must go in the appropriate classifieds section. No transactions are permitted in other parts of the site.
Please read and understand the rules before posting in the classifieds. If you are unclear on what the rules require, contact a Moderator BEFORE posting.
Users must not violate any established policies of 3rd parties involved in transactions (ie payment or shipping companies). This includes but is not limited to providing false transaction information in order to avoid fees and duties.
GMTNation makes no attempt to verify any aspect of transactions. People who buy, sell or trade on GMTNation do so at their own risk.
By posting on GMTNation you are affirming that you agree to abide by all site policies.
In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement, you are not allowed to charge buyers for your fees. Do not request that buyers add additional costs to their total to cover fees.

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
I've missed stuff like that too without long days.

It is the way the current and temporary classified section is set up, once there is something better...

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
TB360 said:
As far as I know, I did not post this OUTSIDE the classified section? :confused:

No your fine its my fault!! I missed that it is in the right section! I had a long day with studying and classes is all. Good luck on selling it :thumbsup:

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
No your fine its my fault!! I missed that it is in the right section! I had a long day with studying and classes is all. Good luck on selling it :thumbsup:

Oh OK, It's cool...I thought I'm that old hahaha. Have a good night Bro!

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
bump....

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
this has been sold

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member