(SOLD) Rockauto gift cards for cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil21

Original poster
May 28, 2014
Not that long ago I had returned something to rockauto, wanting to buy another thing quickly I choose store credit.

That is where my problem is, now that I have changed my mind I asked for the cash back but apparently they dont give any back once it's store credit so I have it for a year, or I can but gift cards that last for 5 years.

Either way now what I would like to do is if anyone is going to buy something from rockauto for them to let me know, I can send the gift card to their email with their amount and they just pay me the ammount to my PayPal.

I have $105.40 in store credit so you can see why I want to get rid of it any get my money back.

http://www.rockauto.com/docs/giftcertificate

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
PM'd

Gerbil21

Original poster
May 28, 2014
Not that long ago I had returned something to rockauto, wanting to buy another thing quickly I choose store credit.

That is where my problem is, now that I have changed my mind I asked for the cash back but apparently they dont give any back once it's store credit so I have it for a year, or I can but gift cards that last for 5 years.

Either way now what I would like to do is if anyone is going to buy something from rockauto for them to let me know, I can send the gift card to their email with their amount and they just pay me the ammount to my PayPal.

I have $105.40 in store credit so you can see why I want to get rid of it any get my money back.

http://www.rockauto.com/docs/giftcertificate

This is still all available if anyone's interested

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
I might scoop this up from you I gotta get a set off tie rod ends. Possibly Friday we'll talk I got your #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.