[SOLD] OEM TBSS Rims and Goodyear Eagle GTII Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

denaliguy

Original poster
Jun 1, 2013
Sale includes the following:
- 4 OEM polished TBSS rims
- 4 Goodyear Eagle GTII tires with 9/32 remaining tread (15k-20k miles driven on them)
- 4 TPMS Sensors
- 4 blank center caps
- 4 trailblazer bowtie center caps
- Complete set of black locking lugnuts with locking lug key

Tires and sensors are already installed on rims. No dents, bends, or road rash on rims. Only one rim has minor scratches, have to look closely to see.

$1100 gets you everything. I live in the Kansas City area, willing to meet. Will ship at buyers cost (rough estimate around $150). Prefer PayPal, but I'll accept a check and send after it clears.

Envoy Denali TBSS Rims.JPG
TBSS Rim Tire 1.JPG
TBSS Rim Tire 2.JPG
TBSS Rim Tire 3.JPG
TBSS Rim Tire 4.JPG
TBSS Rim Tire 5.JPG
IMG_0064.JPG
Tire Tread.JPG

808_LS_EXT

Aug 28, 2014
Nice!

Damn... Why do you have to be 5000 miles away from me...

In my case (shipping costs) it would be more feasible if you removed the tires and sold me the rims only...
but what would you do with a set of used tires? :frown:

Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: denaliguy

denaliguy

Original poster
Jun 1, 2013
Maybe if it gets to that point I might sell you just the rims. I would prefer everything to go as a package deal. I sold the Envoy so I don't have a need to keep anything. I have some other items that will be going up for sale tomorrow (ascender tail lights with led's and an air compressor hose kit). Let me know if you're interested in those.

Reactions: 808_LS_EXT

denaliguy

Original poster
Jun 1, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Awesome deal. Where was this when I was looking for my SS wheels for months.

I am sure they will be gone in no time, GLWS.
The members on here have been great to me. Just trying to return the favor with a great deal for a fellow member. Only have this posted on here and tbssowners. Want the deal to go to one of you first. If it doesn't happen then I'll go public :smile:

Midnyteryder196 said:
Too bad I don't have the cash for em man. I'm only 2hrs north of ya.. GLWS!
I'd meet you halfway! You know you want too...

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
denaliguy said:
The members on here have been great to me. Just trying to return the favor with a great deal for a fellow member. Only have this posted on here and tbssowners. Want the deal to go to one of you first. If it doesn't happen then I'll go public :smile:

I'd meet you halfway! You know you want too...
Do you have a FaceBook (FB) account? If so, you should post this sale on GMT Nation's FB page. You will get a lot of views quickly. You could also post on TBSSowners FB page as well.

denaliguy

Original poster
Jun 1, 2013
CLARIFICATION: These rims are the factory polish and not chrome like I say in the listing. For some reason my edit option went away. The polish still has a reflection but not like a chrome finish. Again, these are factory rims, not chrome reproductions. Everything is OEM.

Reactions: BHAMER

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I know right. The guy I bought my TBSS wheels from only had his ad on Craig's List for 6 hours before I called him. Maybe its the location. I could not imagine what the shipping cost would be for those wheels and tires :eek:

Reactions: Midnyteryder196

cstern71

Feb 16, 2014
Damn I wish I could justify spending the money on these. Maybe if my employer wasn't screwing us on Christmas bonuses this year...

denaliguy

Original poster
Jun 1, 2013
These are still for sale. Unfortunately RedRocketZ28 has to take care of something that won't allow him to get the wheels any time soon.

denaliguy

Original poster
Jun 1, 2013
Thanks for the bump! I have a pending sale through craigslist right now. I'll update after it goes through (or falls through). 1 week on craigslist and I've had quite a few bites. One bailed on me last weekend, hopefully this next one will actually follow through.

Reactions: dmanns67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online