SOLD: MDB Fab Bumper - No body lift w/ WAAG grille guard

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I'm looking to sell the MDB bumper I have, now that I have a stock replacement. It will fit a non body lifted TB. It has a WAAG grille guard welded to it, to give it a different look. Also has shackle tabs for D rings for when you get stuck and need a tug.

Pick up in Salem MA and will meet within reason if we discuss it...

Only looking to get $200 b/o for this! Don't miss your chance on this steal of a deal!

DSC06291.jpg

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
I love this bumper, too bad its so far. Willing to make it worth you time for shipping too. Willing to go $350 if your interested.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Isnt Regulator in your neighborhood? I think he could use one of these for one of his fleet trucks!

craabe

Jan 12, 2012
Is it too much to ship????:smile:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
craabe said:
Is it too much to ship????:smile:

Weight. Im sure it could be UPS 'd for about $35. Hell He could just slap the shipping label on it for me, I would get it powder coated.

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Bump. Got to be someone within driving distance... I really do not want to ship this thing.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Aha you're the one with the bed linered TB. I think I'm gonna steal your idea :raspberry:

Oh the bumper is nice too... but too far away plus I don't want to be considered too much of a poser :redface:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Come one folks, for what Jansey is asking for this it is well worth a days time and gas in the truck to go pick this up!

Hell, I just drove 1800 miles round trip to pick up a parts truck.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I do want it, but is a 13+ hour trip for me one way :frown:

Well, also I really shouldn't spend more money on mods this month. Granted I haven't spent that much on my TB this month, but this month I have paid for another car AND a few hundred bucks in mods for it already... I have never spent this much cash in such a short amount of time before, my wallet hates me right now :lipsrsealed: If I buy anything else it might murder me in my bed!

Wait, his truck is an 06+ LT so would it even fit an LS truck?

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Sparky said:
I do want it, but is a 13+ hour trip for me one way :frown:

Well, also I really shouldn't spend more money on mods this month. Granted I haven't spent that much on my TB this month, but this month I have paid for another car AND a few hundred bucks in mods for it already... I have never spent this much cash in such a short amount of time before, my wallet hates me right now :lipsrsealed: If I buy anything else it might murder me in my bed!

Wait, his truck is an 06+ LT so would it even fit an LS truck?

It was Mike's first prototype production bumper. He had it on his rig, which is an 07'. All I had to do was mod my grill so it would fit. Besides the lights, nothing else on LT's are different, once you swap out the bumper. He is now making 06'+ Lt bumpers, but this was way before that...

So it'll fit any TB, just the 06'+ LT's would need to cut their grille as I did...

Bartonmd

Nov 20, 2011
My TB is an '07, but it's an LS, and yes, this bumper will fit anything but an unmodified '06+ LT trim TB... Any year LS, and any LT up to 2005 are fine.

Mike

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
I might be flying to Boston in June. You think it will fit in an overhead bin?! :undecided:

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
How on earth is this still for sale?! It boggles my mind that some one hasnt picked it up yet. Hell Ill even bump my offer up $400 if you want to ship it

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Me007gold said:
How on earth is this still for sale?! It boggles my mind that some one hasnt picked it up yet. Hell Ill even bump my offer up $400 if you want to ship it

Seriously, I am considering the purchase for that price. And I don't even know that I will have mine much longer.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I am interested if he wants to ship, grounded for the next few weeks due to work so no drive for me. Like I said just throw a shipping label on it, I can re powder coat later.

However I think ME007 has the best offer so far.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
blazinlow89 said:
I am interested if he wants to ship. Like I said just throw a shipping label on it, I can re powder coat later. I think ME007 has the best offer so far.

You don't even know the half of it. I significantly upped my offer from the $400

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Me007gold said:
You don't even know the half of it. I significantly upped my offer from the $400

Wow, why not order one directly from Barton at that point. Or is it the fact that this one is serial number 001 :raspberry:

I see lots of interest just none in the general area, most I could even attempt to go would be $275, so my number was already demolished.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
blazinlow89 said:
Wow, why not order one directly from Barton at that point. Or is it the fact that this one is serial number 001 :raspberry:

I see lots of interest just none in the general area, most I could even attempt to go would be $275, so my number was already demolished.

What I offered is still cheaper then a new one, plus this one has the waag center guard, and it is all ready bedlined which I wanted(saves $125/$150)

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Me007gold said:
What I offered is still cheaper then a new one, plus this one has the waag center guard, and it is all ready bedlined which I wanted(saves $125/$150)

I thought Barton bumpers where only like $350 + shipping, huh maybe I do need to find a way to get this. Maybe I can talk one of the pilots to take a detour next time they fly to PA or NY, :biggrin:. THat would never happen I would tied to a post a beaten for even asking.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I believe it has been sold already. I would have to check again over at ORTB.

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Yep, it sold this weekend to a guy in CT. Haven't been able to get on a comp in the last few days so wasnt easy to update.

Bartonmd

Nov 20, 2011
blazinlow89 said:
I thought Barton bumpers where only like $350 + shipping, huh maybe I do need to find a way to get this. Maybe I can talk one of the pilots to take a detour next time they fly to PA or NY, :biggrin:. THat would never happen I would tied to a post a beaten for even asking.

They're like $375 + shipping for the base bumper, but this one's got a plate style center section on it, which I charge $130 for, or I'll weld on one of your brush guards for $50, but you have to source a new/used brush guard, which can be $100-$300... Plus, it's been bedlined, which the buyer would have to pay for or do...

Any way you slice it, $200 is a HELL of a deal on this!

Mike

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.