Status
Not open for further replies.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
8fb27a76.jpg

Price: $400 cash and this is local pickup only in 19973 lower Delaware

Up for sale are 4 SS 20" wheels. I bought these in 2008, they were off of an 07. These wheels have the TPM sensors but I do not know if the sensors work and can not/do not guarantee that they do work. The tires are in poor condition and have to be replaced. Most of the tread is gone on the inside edges. The wheels have some blemishes, pics of the blemishes are below.

The buyer will need to have the tires replaced. If I have the tires removed, I have to pay for the removal and tire disposal fee, which would put the price up another $60. Most places include the remove/disposal in the installed price of the new tires, so it's cheaper to do it this way.

The buyer may also want to buy the close-ended chrome lug nuts. The OEM wheels on my 03 had the copper colored open-ended lug nuts that were hidden under the centercaps. They don't look right on these wheels, trust me.

I am not budging on the price. I'm not Rick Harrison and this is not my pawn shop. Don't insult me with lowball offers. I don't care how far away you live and much gas you'll have to use to come get them. I don't care what your buddy saw the same wheels for on Craigslist. I've had these wheels up for sale for a while and have turned down every lowball offer. These wheels can rot into space dust for all I care. I know it sounds dickish to say all this but so many broke ass people have wasted my time I had to say it.

d1aae35c.jpg

a008fc64.jpg

9ba0f0ce.jpg

7ec29c37.jpg

db3074c9.jpg

BOOMERZ

Dec 5, 2011
man that is a steal , sucks that i cant leave the state just yet , if you still have these by mid october hit me up and you will have a sale ..... bump for nice clean wheels :thumbsup:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Noooooooo!!!!!! :hissyfit::frown: dang I wish Delaware was close to Texas I would be all over these whyyyyyyyy

RZAwora

Apr 15, 2012
That is a great deal dude. If only I had a grand to put new rubber on them too! Discuss it with my boss and see if the funds allow it...even if I have to sit on them awhile until they get some new tread. :undecided:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
rzawora said:
That is a great deal dude. If only I had a grand to put new rubber on them too! Discuss it with my boss and see if the funds allow it...even if I have to sit on them awhile until they get some new tread. :undecided:

its not a bad deal, those tires will run just fine in the summer time no problems, its when it rains snows etc

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
god i would love to get a hold of these

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I will give you $100, all the apple pie you can drink, and the satisfaction of seeing a lifted truck rocking a set of SS 20's. Will that do it? :thumbsup:

Opeth

Mar 25, 2012
Not a bad deal at all. Would look good on my lifted truck with the cooper Xeon ltz tires, but not into the mall cruiser scene. Lol

Bump for a good deal.

RZAwora

Apr 15, 2012
Drew,
You still have these wheels for sale? I've secretly been putting money away hoping I save up enough to get them before they are sold. :wink:

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
DSCN5635.jpg

Hey Rick I still have these things.:yes:

update: pending sale 8/19 so this is getting locked for now

8/22 got a deposit on these from gmtnations very own rzawora so consider them sold:cool:

8/26 SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online