[SOLD] front axle disconnect internals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kardain

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
Figured I would try again to sell these.

This is for the 4WD model, 02+, should work w/ AWD (well, most of the parts will, just three I believe are 4wd specific). These are sold as a bundled item.

PayPal and Amazon accepted.

US: $175 shipped (compared to price + shipping from GMPD at $240).

Everywhere else, add $8 for shipping. Buyer is responsible for any duty/customs fees as well as applicable taxes. I don't ship as "gift" or "product sample"

Because of my work schedule, the parts will be shipped the first Saturday after payment received. The post office is a bit too far for me to get at during my lunch break.

For sale: brand new internals except for three parts which are still in good working order. These new parts were all purchased from GMPD in August, 2011.

The parts in the top right of the first picture are the ones that I think are specific to the 4wd models (the shift collar, fork and spring), and are the used parts.

Everything else is new GM stock, including both housing seals.

Why am I selling? All the bearings gave out which hosed the rest of the original internals as well as the outer housing on the disconnect that was on my TB. Ended up purchasing a complete, fully assembled... um... assembly instead as it was easier to get that than to find an outer housing.

Not included, the two housing halves. One is destroyed, the other has already been claimed.

The shift fork has been cleaned since the picture was taken. That is dust on the shift collar. Sorry for the huge pics, it's on purpose to show the detail... as best as my cell phone camera could show.

esD6f.jpg

z5yWq.jpg

xpqqe.jpg

YWkEr.jpg

r3nI1.jpg

d95dn.jpg

6TzCc.jpg

0zlIt.jpg

kardain

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
These were sold a time ago....