[SOLD] Free Trailblazer Stuff!!!!!!! Will fit others too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
TrailblazerLT said:
One set to you $25

sorry, yeah just one set. shoot me a PM with how you want paid.
(edit, paypal to the email in the first post?)

TrailblazerLT

Original poster
Jan 22, 2012
I have a few more things to add to the free listing!!!

-I have a cargo net from the trailblazer. It just hooks in the back to keep things from moving. FREE+ SHIPPING

-Billet grill for the trailblazer. Will not work on the newer lt. This was for my 02 LT, it will fit all years of that style. FREE+SHIPPING

-I also have a transmission cooler for the trailblazer as well as envoy and all the others. I bought it because I thought I was going to do more towing than I did. It is open but NEW. All the pieces are there to all an extra cooler so you don't burn up your transmission. FREE + SHIPPING

I also still have....

- Spare tire and rim, this has the tire on it but it is basically junk. The tire is cracked and doesn't really hold air. FREE + SHIPPING

- I have 2 sets of stock cross bars only for the roof rack. I used one set for my Thule ski carrier and the other set I added to stabilize a thule box that was a little too big. FREE+SHIPPING

- Non bose, stock cd player. I bought my trailblazer in 2007 and took the cd player out soon after. It's in good shape with no wear on the buttons, and works great. $25 OBO + SHIPPING

I believe that's it, I can get pictures for anyone that wants them, I accept paypal and will ship quickly! Let me know if you have questions. You can PM me here or the best way, direct email, blkgrnetrs@gmail.com

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
TrailblazerLT said:
I have a few more things to add to the free listing!!!

-I have a cargo net from the trailblazer. It just hooks in the back to keep things from moving. FREE+ SHIPPING

-Billet grill for the trailblazer. Will not work on the newer lt. This was for my 02 LT, it will fit all years of that style. FREE+SHIPPING

-I also have a transmission cooler for the trailblazer as well as envoy and all the others. I bought it because I thought I was going to do more towing than I did. It is open but NEW. All the pieces are there to all an extra cooler so you don't burn up your transmission. FREE + SHIPPING

I also still have....

- Spare tire and rim, this has the tire on it but it is basically junk. The tire is cracked and doesn't really hold air. FREE + SHIPPING

- I have 2 sets of stock cross bars only for the roof rack. I used one set for my Thule ski carrier and the other set I added to stabilize a thule box that was a little too big. FREE+SHIPPING

- Non bose, stock cd player. I bought my trailblazer in 2007 and took the cd player out soon after. It's in good shape with no wear on the buttons, and works great. $25 OBO + SHIPPING

I believe that's it, I can get pictures for anyone that wants them, I accept paypal and will ship quickly! Let me know if you have questions. You can PM me here or the best way, direct email, blkgrnetrs@gmail.com

what's the model number of the cooler? I may take it.

TrailblazerLT

Original poster
Jan 22, 2012
Here is what I have left!!!

- I have 1 set of stock cross bars only for the roof rack. I used one set for my Thule ski carrier and the other set I added to stabilize a thule box that was a little too big. FREE+SHIPPING

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Got a pic of the grill?

TrailblazerLT

Original poster
Jan 22, 2012
Playsinsnow said:
Got a pic of the grill?

Here you go! Do you want it? If you give me your zip I can check shipping prices. It was on my TB for maybe 6 months, then I took it off because I planned on trading it in, that never happened and I never put them back on. They have been in my storage unit ever since getting moved around.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 16

TrailblazerLT

Original poster
Jan 22, 2012
This is what I have left!

- I have 1 set of stock cross bars only for the roof rack. I used one set for my Thule ski carrier and the other set I added to stabilize a thule box that was a little too big. FREE+SHIPPING

- Non bose, stock cd player. I bought my trailblazer in 2007 and took the cd player out soon after. It's in good shape with no wear on the buttons, and works great. $15 OBO + SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online