so who still uses the old site?

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
:popcorn:

I'd expect something like this from a Ford or Mustang forum.

Most of the cool SS owners are here anyways.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Playsinsnow said:
:popcorn:

I'd expect something like this from a Ford or Mustang forum.

Most of the cool SS owners are here anyways.
That is a very true statement. The ones here at GMTN are definitely awesome. I cannot say that about other members of that site.

Reactions: jrSS

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
tony hasn't owned a trailblazer in some time. i can understand he would be ready to move on

he still owns ctsvowners apparently, maybe only cares about that now

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
The age of the autozone.com admin's addition implies September. The domain registration data implies April 17.

Tony is being VERY, VERY shrewd to conceal his perfidy from his members.

This oversight should be corrected.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm not talking about referring them here, just shining light on the situation and let them know what's up.. When they see stuff getting treated differently they'll know why.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Personally, I don't want to invite them all here. But I wouldn't mind if they started to understand the truth about Vertical Scope by letting them see the Hitler video, and knowing what's in store for them with the ads, lack of community support, and draining the profits.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
The_Roadie said:
Some of you guys missed this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV7bSXSkOI8
That was hilarious :rotfl:

Reactions: BlazingTrails

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Blckshdw said:
So I got a friend request over there today... Guess VS isn't completely hiding the fact that they are in the house. :hopeless:

TBSSOVS_zps11020106.jpg
There we have it, the truth is out. Brandon was right from the start, unfortunately :no:

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I have not been on TV in months. Last I was on there loveties was still a douche, incorrect information given, and intro threads unanswered.

Their FB page is just as bad. That goes unmoderated. I see posts a GMTN quite often.

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
I have not been on TV in months. Last I was on there loveties was still a douche, incorrect information given, and intro threads unanswered.
Don't worry, it hasn't changed. I'm just glad he isn't as "helpful" as people are here and reply to every post there. Luckily he only hits one or two and all information given is complete garbage.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
dmanns67 said:
Yeah. I am surprised my account has not been banned. MAY03LT mentioned a bunch of my posts were deleted though. Hell the link to my "build thread" in my signature brings you straight to this site.
Now that's a good idea dave, I might try to do that to my signature over there lol

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
I seen the idea in this thread. I also have luck with spacing out every letter when referring to this site in a post.
Same thing I do. I also normally try to personalize each post and maybe give a suggestion, that way I don't look like a spammer to the members. Although, last night I copy + pasted the same message every time except for the last few lines and I saw a bigger turn out today of those people joining and posting their question here than I normally see.

Whatever you do, Brandon, don't type gmtnation.com without spaces, the site automatically changes it to trailvoy.com and you'll look crazy referring people to the site they're already on. :rotfl: Done that a couple times.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Its a ghost town over there!

Reactions: BlazingTrails

danj

Sep 29, 2014
As most of you have seen, I just recently joined both sites. I started out on the other forum. The only thing I posted was an introduction thread. Someone was kind enough to direct me over here. I mentioned that I would check it out.

I just tried logging on again and I've been banned also.... Glad I got sent here!

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dan@larescorp said:
As most of you have seen I just recently joined both sites. I started out on the other forum. he only thing I posted was an introduction thread. Someone was kind enough to direct me over here. I mentioned that I would check it out.

I just tried logging on again and I've been banned also.... Glad I got sent here!
:tiphat: Glad you made it over.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online