so who still uses the old site?

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Voymom said:
If I could hug you I would, seriously though, no hard feelings at all. :grouphug:

I'll owe you a beer (or lemonade, ask BO TIE SS, it's a little stronger than beer) if I see you at a meet. IDK if I'll make the big meet yet, but hope to meet you sometime.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Jman423 said:
While the mods there may or may not recommend people to be added to the global ignore list, it would be the administrators (Stew, Cayne) that are adding people to it.
Not to make light of the violence, but what part of the world does this remind us of? Shelling their own protesting civilians to squelch dissent? How's that working out for the other six or so ex-regimes that have tried it?

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Short Bus said:
I'll owe you a beer (or lemonade, ask BO TIE SS, it's a little stronger than beer) if I see you at a meet. IDK if I'll make the big meet yet, but hope to meet you sometime.

I don't think I will be making it to the big meet, but I am planning to hopefully host one in my state with High Voltage this spring? We haven't elaborated on it yet. I would LOVE to make it to the big meet, but with Demon getting less than 10mpg's it would probably cost way to much. I am on a very strict budget as hubby and I are trying to buy our first house, and with 6 kids...everything is expensive lol.

But I do look forward to meeting as many people from here as I can. And maybe HV can kill my resonator for me, I don't think I would get much luck deleting it with a steak knife :biggrin:

Anyways, trying NOT to get off topic here, I just want everyone to know that I am a loyal member to GMT. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon :raspberry:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Last time I went for a meet anywhere it cost quite a bit (non trailvoy). Mainly hotel though, at $250 a night for a run down hotel on the eastern side of MD (Ocean City), it was fun, but not worth the money. At least at that time of year.

I would love to do a meet somewhere closer, I know they had a huge mustang meet at Kings Dominion down in VA last year.

On a side note Voymom did my PM ever make it your way on the OS, it was one of that last things I did before my account went retarded on me.

I also just PMed admin to get my edit function back and pretty much said I am tired of the mods playing childish games with the forum, banning people for now apparent reason, and putting accounts in miserable or otherwise no linger with us status. I stated that if I cannot be given back the edit function I wanted my account deleted as well as all of my posts and threads.

We will see how much of a man stew really is.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
blazinlow89 said:
On a side note Voymom did my PM ever make it your way on the OS, it was one of that last things I did before my account went retarded on me.

Yes it did. In fact your e-mail was the reason I came to check GMT out :biggrin: I was initially e-mailed by trailshaman, but thought he was sending me spam or just advertisements for a different forum. I have had that happen in forums before...so I just ignored his e-mail lol. But then the next day you e-mailed me, and I thought WTH, might as well go check it out, at worse it will suck and I will just cancel my account. But no. The charm lured me in almost instantly:love0001:

Thank you!

Oh and as far as what Jman posted...I don't think they should shut TV down honestly. It's just free adverts for us and a great way to convert more noobs! So yes it would be ill effective to close it down JMO

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
8ebe8466.jpg

Just read a case where the OP has an intermittent no crank.
Forget everything you know about testing the ignition switch outputs.
Forget everything you know about testing the starter relay inputs.
Forget testing for 12v at the solenoid.
That's for suckers who waste time testing things.
This is how trailvoy rolls.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Ok, I wasnt sure, account went wacky after that point. I did a couple mass PM's before it happened though.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
MAY03LT said:
8ebe8466.jpg

Just read a case where the OP has an intermittent no crank.
Forget everything you know about testing the ignition switch outputs.
Forget everything you know about testing the starter relay inputs.
Forget testing for 12v at the solenoid.
That's for suckers who waste time testing things.
This is how trailvoy rolls.

LOL, very true.

I was skimming through the audio section a little while ago and noticed a guy having problems after doing the AUX through XM mod. He said it worked fine, got done with everything and the truck wouldn't start anymore, key stuck in ignition and started throwing weird error messages. I want to help him at this point I feel sorry for him, he had the truck towed to get it fixed :confused:. Poor guy...

I will not post the secret fix on here so one of the nooberators can take credit.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
blazinlow89 said:
I want to help him

I feel the same way, believe me. Worst part about the case that I posted about, there is a video on youtube which shows how to test the starter relay inputs in the I6 trailblazers. The ignition switch could have been ruled out in 2-3 minutes, rather then throwing $40 at it based on the guesses of a couple of don't-knows.

blazinlow89 said:
I will not post the secret fix on here so one of the nooberators can take credit.

It's the ignition switch, every time!!!!

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
MAY03LT said:
It's the ignition switch, every time!!!!

Sarcasm, lol. I was referring to the issue with the XM mod. THen again I am getting tired I might be reading stuff wrong again.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
the roadie said:
Where did you read there were older mods?
She must have thought you were still there. :raspberry:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
There's a fairly recent mod post over there that just cracks me up. I'll have to make sure I screen shot it for the future. If I show it, reference it, or even hint at its contents, they'll hunt it down. Based on the latest display of enforceable rules, they would have to ban themselves. :crazy:

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
Weird and spooky over there lately. The mod squad has gone AWOL. No posts from either in the last 2 & 1/2 days. Admin account doesn't show on the staff page anymore. Unanswered threads or replies with no value whatsoever. Almost a sense of bickering within replies. No feeling of community at all. Ludicrous replies.
OP: "it cranks if I hit the starter with a broomstick" Reply: "ignition switch"
OP: "still squeals with the belt off" Reply: "power steering pump"
Just amazing and sad really. :frown:

View attachment 18604

Attachments

• untitled4.jpg
    untitled4.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 21

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Lmfao, I have a motive for wanting editing rights back. I did send a pm to admin, and to VS directly and since that email the site has had no moderation.

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011
Me007gold said:
Busterbrown just signed his own death warrent

Isn't this behavior a requirement for membership on GMTN? :biggrin: Doesn't matter since the OS moderator goons have been off the grid recently.

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011
blazinlow89 said:
Lmfao, I have a motive for wanting editing rights back.

I figured that's where you were heading with your follow up post. :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I did not think you could ever edit a post there after 24 hours, so I would be surprised if they let you edit old posts. I could not get that access when our mods here were in charge.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
It seems that the OS may be reaching critical mass.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
I did not think you could ever edit a post there after 24 hours, so I would be surprised if they let you edit old posts. I could not get that access when our mods here were in charge.

Pretty sure before they put my account into retard mode I edited a few posts from my truck thread. I'm also pretty sure I seen the edit button on a thread I made before coming here.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
blazinlow89 said:
Pretty sure before they put my account into retard mode I edited a few posts from my truck thread. I'm also pretty sure I seen the edit button on a thread I made before coming here.

There is a time limit on editing your posts over there... just the same as you will see here.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
So who still uses the old sight?..hmmmm not me. Can't even get on. They have me on retard speed. Loadws fine as a guest...no go as user. Who cares. Won't be trailvoy much longer. Douches

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Wyle said:
OP: "it cranks if I hit the starter with a broomstick" Reply: "ignition switch"

I think that was the thread that inspired the last pic I posted.:rotfl:

blazinlow89 said:
I did send a pm to admin, and to VS directly and since that email the site has had no moderation.

So you broke trailvoy!:thumbsup:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I could have sworn it was TV I was on editing stuff from a few years ago, oh well might have been another site. Either way looks like the site is now a shell of it's former self. There has been no moderation, and no admin. It's like a ghost town.

Lets see how long this one lasts.

View attachment 18624

That would be freaking awesome if I broke it. Wish I had taken a screen shot of the email now, it was through the VS website. Never got a response :crazy:

Attachments

• FireShot Screen Capture #013 - 'Go here_ - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum.jpg
    FireShot Screen Capture #013 - 'Go here_ - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 16

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Someone is watching, they are hiding, or maybe in "offline" mode.

My guess is Stew got some bad publicity from nooberator swinging the ban hammer as if he is Thor.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Yea that pete guy has been on the OS for a while.. plus having 2000+ posts... I would've thought he would've made the change.. guess he never liked any of us :crackup:

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:
Yea that pete guy has been on the OS for a while.. plus having 2000+ posts... I would've thought he would've made the change.. guess he never liked any of us :crackup:

Or he has a moderator alter ego.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Boricua SS said:

"bandwagoners".

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
not sure of his knowledge but maybe staying over there makes him feel smarter, can't be too smart if he isn't over here by now

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
the roadie said:
Petevw is like the little kid (Bill Mumy) on a Twilight Zone episode (It's a Good Life) who could wish people gone.

Now we're gone, who does he have to play with?

Well, it seems like we have our next candidate for moderator over there!

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
petevw said:
Just another one of the "takers" on here that offer no help to anyone else.

In that case, petes referring to at least 101,921 other members at this very moment.

petevw said:
I used the (NGK) Platinum in my TB and saw no changes in performance....ran as well as the original AC Delco's.

Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
what a tool, apparently since I only have 9 posts I don't know anything about anything, I'd bet anything i would run circles around him in a garage, prolly got his lunch money stolen every day as a kid

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
It's safe to say that petevw is not the "mysterious mod" or those posts would have been vaporized already. (instead of responded to)

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
BO TIE SS said:
It's safe to say that petevw is not the "mysterious mod" or those posts would have been vaporized already. (instead of responded to)

I know for a fact that they are watching the site, in an extreme manner. I will update later.

Not sure what they are trying to do, but I have not been perma-banned yet. I have been trying.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
draphus55

Members Online

No members online now.