So I jumped on TV

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Cable810 said:
I was on TV a few minutes ago browsing the Midwest section.
Yeah, looking to see if anyone responded to your meet invitation. :confused: :no: :frown:

How about inviting the noobs over here using a carefully worded PM, instead of adding value to Vertical Scope's asset by posting more over there? :thumbsup:

hitman

Jan 25, 2012
the roadie said:
Yeah, looking to see if anyone responded to your meet invitation. :confused: :no: :frown:

How about inviting the noobs over here using a carefully worded PM, instead of adding value to Vertical Scope's asset by posting more over there? :thumbsup:

haha i think i still have an active account there i should do some recruiting...i honestly never checked kinda thought they were already shut down lol
Seems like there trying to pull as much ad money in as they can before the un-avoidable demise of the site

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I doubt the OS ever meets any demise. VS will keep bloating the member numbers, visits per day, etc to keep advertisers content. Who knows they may even resort to a bot system that will further inflate numbers.

While it is sad that site is a wild, wild, west, with little to not moderation, noobs answering noobs, and a few people who stayed behind only because they felt threatened to post for fear of sounding like an idiot. Not to mention the overwhelming cockyness of a few people over there.

On the bright side this site will thrive. I don't think this site will ever reach the 100k+ members of TV. Then again how many people signed up, posted once and then never came back. GMT also has no reason to inflate member, post, daily hit numbers as it is ran by enthusiast, not a greedy corporation who's only care is how many cents each add will generate per page load.

I do not know which member here messaged me over there (shill account), but I say thank you, I would have eventually found you guys, and girls. It just might have been a bit longer. :grouphug:

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Sometimes I will get on there and message my signature with the GMTNATIONperiodCOM underlined, lol the wife came up with it.:rotfl:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Wow I wish we could shelter all the noobs, I would be upset to buy a truck and not have a solid forum I have PMed a bit over there , but they are NOOBs and misguided

Cable810

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
the roadie said:

I had to. There was a person that knew where onaway is..... If I get any response I'll try to send em here. How would you suggest that I go about a
"carefully worded PM"

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
If you use gmtnation, it will automatically change to trailvoy. so get creative. My typical way is just typing it backwards. moc.niotanTMG.www

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
Juicy K said:
Sometimes I will get on there and message my signature with the GMTNATIONperiodCOM underlined, lol the wife came up with it.:rotfl:

Yea, it seems that some women are good at coming up with a new word for (or should I say "disguising") the period.. :yikes::whisptersecret:

Whoops, did I just say that out loud??? :rotfl::rotfl:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
I'll PM you one I've seen used. Don't copy it verbatim. Make it your own.

I actually have sent out quite a few PM's today myself, about a good 50ish I think no sure 100% lost count lol (made a new account on there for that). Hopefully I can catch some people on there

It really sucks on there, ghost town for sure and I think there is a good couple of people answering question (not in the nicest way or right for that matter either)...sadd!!!

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
ItsOnVoy said:
I actually have sent out quite a few PM's today myself, about a good 50ish I think no sure 100% lost count lol (made a new account on there for that). Hopefully I can catch some people on there

It really sucks on there, ghost town for sure and I think there is a good couple of people answering question (not in the nicest way or right for that matter either)...sadd!!!

You sent me one. It's the first one I've received, and it is really late. November would have been the best time. I haven't posted there since I left.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
DJones said:
You sent me one. It's the first one I've received, and it is really late. November would have been the best time. I haven't posted there since I left.

ehhh I only got band back in November for spreading the word lol I thought I should help out and make another account and send out PMs to people. Better late then never my friend! I got quite a few to sign up today from what I see

Yeah sorry I sent you one even though your already over here, I can only remember so many names lol

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I can't send PM's over there anymore. I can only do the profile public message thingy where everyone can see :hissyfit: But I guess after my lovely letter to the OS that I posted I deserve it :biggrin: I will message people publicly about the NATION and I will do it proudly, until of course one of their lazy mods get's their thumbs out of their rears and notices and bans me for good, until then....I'm on the prowl!!

I know where home is for me. I love it here! And I owe it to Blazinlow89 and someone else :redface:

I was a bit stubborn at first, but I owe my sanity to this forum. And I have been saved lol I officially LOVE my non-foreign vehicle, and I plan on extending the GMT family with another TB or Envoy when the time comes...Now if only I can convince the hubby to get a TB or Envoy instead of a Honda :undecided:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Voymom said:
I can't send PM's over there anymore. I can only do the profile public message thingy where everyone can see :hissyfit: But I guess after my lovely letter to the OS that I posted I deserve it :biggrin: I will message people publicly about the NATION and I will do it proudly, until of course one of their lazy mods get's their thumbs out of their rears and notices and bans me for good, until then....I'm on the prowl!!

I know where home is for me. I love it here! And I owe it to Blazinlow89 and someone else :redface:

I was a bit stubborn at first, but I owe my sanity to this forum. And I have been saved lol I officially LOVE my non-foreign vehicle, and I plan on extending the GMT family with another TB or Envoy when the time comes...Now if only I can convince the hubby to get a TB or Envoy instead of a Honda :undecided:

Yeah some of the members on there I cannot send a pm to them...:no:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.