Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
It's a process anyway, not simple

Reactions: SnowBlazer

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I like it as well and we can easily implement no whoring in a build thread if desired. I have helped someone keep theirs clean before by deleting posts when they asked. It is same over there, just people respect not posting in builds and few posts need deleted. We debated doing that here at one point. The edit thing is nice though.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
In the old Trailvoy days, you mighta gotten hazed with a few "mall rated" posts considering the location of your last few pics. :tongue:

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
In the old Trailvoy days, you mighta gotten hazed with a few "mall rated" posts considering the location of your last few pics. :tongue:

Meh...I consider it a Mall Crawler since I'm not going to be doing anything more than trails with it. I don't care what people say about it really, I like it and enjoy every second driving it.

I like it as well and we can easily implement no whoring in a build thread if desired. I have helped someone keep theirs clean before by deleting posts when they asked. It is same over there, just people respect not posting in builds and few posts need deleted. We debated doing that here at one point. The edit thing is nice though.

That was me that has asked before about cleaning up my thread as well as making builds the same over here. I enjoy it over there mostly for editing posts as well as being able to find info quick since the build threads are shorter. :twocents:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online