Small Favor Request for a NY Member

Mesoholics

Original poster
Apr 2, 2012
Hello GMT Members;

We are looking to do some part upgrade/replacement on our Chase Truck this winter and we were going to order some parts online however, the cost to have them shipped up here to the Great White North was about $600 on top of the cost of the parts :crazy:. The place we were ordering from offers free shipping to the Continental US and we were hoping that someone who lives in Buffalo/Rochester area would be willing to receive the parts and we just have to drive across the boarder pick them up and bring them back.

There will be a Case of Beer (of your choice) and some cash for anyone willing to receive a shipment of assorted parts and hold them for a few days. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
An easy answer (I use this method), is have the parts shipped by UPS to (in your case) Buffalo and held for pickup at the Buffalo UPS office. No additional holding costs, they even call me long distance to tell me it arrived.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Mesoholics said:
Hello GMT Members;

We are looking to do some part upgrade/replacement on our Chase Truck this winter and we were going to order some parts online however, the cost to have them shipped up here to the Great White North was about $600 on top of the cost of the parts :crazy:. The place we were ordering from offers free shipping to the Continental US and we were hoping that someone who lives in Buffalo/Rochester area would be willing to receive the parts and we just have to drive across the boarder pick them up and bring them back.

There will be a Case of Beer (of your choice) and some cash for anyone willing to receive a shipment of assorted parts and hold them for a few days. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I can do that if you are still interested,I'm about 30 minutes from the Peace Bridge....Mike.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online