Sightings - Is this a GMTNation member? **South**

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
The official sightings thread for the South.

Shdwdrgn

Dec 4, 2011
No reported sightings in 3 months... we're all invisible! :biggrin:

02 green tb

Dec 4, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Not many people in San Antonio part of the Nation. Kinda sux cuz there are sooo many out here. Maybe I should make some business cards and just start attaching them to the windows!

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
02 green tb said:
Not many people in San Antonio part of the Nation. Kinda sux cuz there are sooo many out here. Maybe I should make some business cards and just start attaching them to the windows!

There are a couple of us out here, not too many though.

02 green tb

Dec 4, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Me007gold said:
There are a couple of us out here, not too many though.
Yeah I think you and I are the only 2 from here. Although I've never seen your truck. We might have to meet up somewhere just to check out each others rides!

OMGTruk

Aug 28, 2012
TexazReece said:
White 9-7x with SS wheels on beltway this morning. Nice truck :cool:

Thanks.

Waved back and saw the GMT sticker. Hardly anyone knows what the heck the 9-7x is. liked the SS grill clean looking TB.

At first I was thinking surely this guy doesn't want to try and make a run in this traffic.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Lol I think u would've left me and all I woulda saw was taillights. U have the aero? I think Ima get Speedmaster to do my tune if he can tune the I6.

OMGTruk

Aug 28, 2012
TexazReece said:
Lol I think u would've left me and all I woulda saw was taillights. U have the aero? I think Ima get Speedmaster to do my tune if he can tune the I6.

Its just an Arc w/ Aero wheels and magnaflow cat back, few other minor mods. I have a motor built for it just sitting in the garage but can't get up the nerve to put the amount of effort into it required to do it right(2wd conversion, big stall, more gear, etc) considering I drive about 50 miles/day. Haven't heard of speedmaster but there are so many tuners out there so hard to keep track.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
I drive about 55 miles a day. It's adding to the mileage but still getting 20mpg. Speedmaster on tbssowners, he does tunes etc. He'll be @ nationals next month. He's a real kool guy + I've heard nothing but good feedback about him tuning TB's and can't afford to send pcm out due to work.

AV8ER

Apr 19, 2012
Black or maroon SS turning onto 2351 from 518. Hid's and a rectangular white sticker on back left window?

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Yeah I agree he could be on the ss site. I met up with some of my boys from the ss crew last night and they all are gettong together for nationals this weekend. If I can muster up some energy I'd go and meet up wit them and see them on the track.

AV8ER

Apr 19, 2012
Ah. It was dark so I couldn't see what it said

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
bbarker89;224469 said:
Spotted a white ss in weatherford this morning. young lady driving. member?

Was it factory colors...or down the truck have any color theme to it?

AV8ER

Apr 19, 2012
Well I spotted my first gmtnation/TBSS owners member. Im 99% sure i saw speedmama tonight.

AV8ER

Apr 19, 2012
It looked like a guy driving but pretty sure it was her TB

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluecorp

Members Online

No members online now.