Sightings - Is this a GMTNation member? **Northwest**

jbones

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Was able to get a picture of this TB today in Everett, WA. I like the graphics on the side, looks good against the white.

Sorry the PIC is not that great, was a quick shot, TB on the move, I was lucky to get it in frame in time.

View attachment 18203

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of DSCN0445.JPG
    Copy of Copy of DSCN0445.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 99

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
I couldnt snap a picture, but I saw a clearly lifted (body even?) spacers and big tires burghandy trailblazer on I-5 headed south on Tuesday; any ideas who it may be?!

jbones

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
wootown22 said:
I couldnt snap a picture, but I saw a clearly lifted (body even?) spacers and big tires burghandy trailblazer on I-5 headed south on Tuesday; any ideas who it may be?!

Sounds nice, but when you say (body even) do you mean unlike the late great Burl Ives?:smile:

corky

Jan 23, 2012
Portland OR
kardain said:
This is the only one I know of that matches the description...

new wheels

wasnt me, Havent been on I-5 since the new wheels although I will be up in the Everet/ Snohomish area on July 13th.

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
Hmm... Me thinks I was spotted... Intersection of Cascade Mall and Burlington Blvd...

The spotter had a pewter TB... Anyone?

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
Saw a silver TB last week on Andresen Rd in Vancouver.

Lowered, no resonator. Definitely I6. He tried to leave me at the light at 18th headed towards Mill Plain. That didn't work out so well. :raspberry:

Flagged him down at the next light and chatted for a few seconds. Said he was surprised he didn't leave me. I didn't have the heart to tell him I wasn't really trying. I was in my wife's 03 Beetle. Turbo VWs are kind of silly with tuning and a couple bolt-ons. :biggrin:

Are you here?

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Spotted at Spokane airport
du3u2e4e.jpg
uru3apu3.jpg

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Not sure if many of y'all are familiar with the ss guys. He lives and works on Fairchild afb.
byry6aqy.jpg

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Airway heights, wa Walmart
Flat black trailblazer with black rims. You parked next to my Saab.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Saw a red tb in cour d Alene, Id couldn't tell if it was lifted only saw a glimpse of it. Had a pretty good sounding exhaust system.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
jbones said:
In Smokey Point a few days ago.

View attachment 20092

That is a member here. He was involved in the first gmt nation meet. Just can't remember his username off the top of my head.

Ok I found him that's shinyfeet. His tb is the one parked next to yours in you signature pic from the first meet here.

jbones

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Answer069 said:
That is a member here. He was involved in the first gmt nation meet. Just can't remember his username off the top of my head.

Ok I found him that's shinyfeet. His tb is the one parked next to yours in you signature pic from the first meet here.

That's right, I forgot! Thanks.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
dmanns67 said:
Those are some serious wheel spacers.

Right? I was in aw. Why would anyone want their wheels sticking out that far. But to each their own.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Probably saw fishsticks' ride and wanted to mimic it...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online