Sightings - Is this a GMTNation member? **Midwest**

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Well I posted a sighting I had the other day in the wrong spot :redface: SO I am going to make this for anyone! To me this is easier then to have multiple ones for different parts of the country. So anyone that finds a GMT 360/370/305 out there take a picture and put it up and lets see how many people we can find on here :thumbsup:

Make sure to put up the city and state and time you spotted the GMT at

I spotted this person in downtown Rochester Michigan around 11:30ish

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 174
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 175

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
Today, I did see Silver 'n' clean. I-69 NB, coming out from under the Union Chapel Road underpass. I got a long view of his truck, but the windows are really dark. I was being followed by a bright yellow Penske truck and a white Gibson's truck.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
I'll start. I haven't had a chance to meet my neighbors since I moved two weeks ago but my across the street neighbor has a black ss with a Blackhawks sticker in the back window. Member here?

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
Today, 10:45 on 96E passing brighton MI a white tb 02-04 de-badged and de-molded in the center lane. I was in a hurry and passed it/you on the left. ???

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Parked next to me at OU in MI!

photo.jpg

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
No pic because I was driving, but I saw a lowered gray Envoy, demolded, with aftermarket black wheels with rivets, blacked out tails, and the inside of the headlights painted black (and the amber reflector removed too I believe). Saw it in Columbus parked on the street on Northwest Blvd at about 3:15 PM.

SURELY this was someone here!

tblazerdude

Dec 4, 2011
If anyone sees me around the western Chicago suburbs i'll buy you dinner; (portillo's) gotta have camera phone proof though. Black TB with Florida police plates. I'm tinted, and z71 springs so I have a "healthy" rake. :raspberry:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
i just spotted a black ss OHIO license plate was SHOTGUN if your on here sorry i was following so close but the exhaust sounds sweet it also had clear turn signals in the mirror thought maybe it was somebody on here

davenay67

Jan 16, 2012
tblazerdude said:
If anyone sees me around the western Chicago suburbs i'll buy you dinner; (portillo's) gotta have camera phone proof though. Black TB with Florida police plates. I'm tinted, and z71 springs so I have a "healthy" rake. :raspberry:

Be careful....I live in Naperville too and have a decent chance of claiming lunch..!! :smile:

joeredspecial

Mar 23, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Parked next to me at OU in MI!

photo.jpg

Wow I'm surprised to find another OU student on here! 360s are so common around here that I never pay attention unless they have a little something special done to them. I've parked near that black Trailblazer before I believe, but I've never see your Envoy. There was a guy who I assume graduated by now with a dark blue TB with a hood scoop and some other little mods. I haven't seen him in years.

Maybe you've seen me around? I'm de-racked and have a few political stickers on the rear glass.

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
Today I spoted a Black TB in Cheboygan, Tinted Headlights, Taillights and Had HIDs.

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
joeredspecial said:
Wow I'm surprised to find another OU student on here! 360s are so common around here that I never pay attention unless they have a little something special done to them. I've parked near that black Trailblazer before I believe, but I've never see your Envoy. There was a guy who I assume graduated by now with a dark blue TB with a hood scoop and some other little mods. I haven't seen him in years.

Maybe you've seen me around? I'm de-racked and have a few political stickers on the rear glass.

Oh nice Ill keep my eye open for your truck!! No I dont think I have seen that TB around, only blue car I see there is that Escalade and thats it lol I parked next to a black SS with black rims once and I have seen that SS around quite a few times around the OC lot, not sure if you have seen that truck around campus? Does look pretty sweet. I actually just de-racked the other day myself, I am always parked by the OC, at least this semester I am. I felt like I was the only GMT that was modded lol there are quite a few TB's and voys on campus also

joeredspecial

Mar 23, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Oh nice Ill keep my eye open for your truck!! No I dont think I have seen that TB around, only blue car I see there is that Escalade and thats it lol I parked next to a black SS with black rims once and I have seen that SS around quite a few times around the OC lot, not sure if you have seen that truck around campus? Does look pretty sweet. I actually just de-racked the other day myself, I am always parked by the OC, at least this semester I am. I felt like I was the only GMT that was modded lol there are quite a few TB's and voys on campus also

Yeah the blue TB guy is gone I assume. Like I said, there are so many 360s around here that I can't even tell you how many I've seen them in the lots. Most of the time they are bone stock. There are several Aeros as well as 5.3/4.2 Saabs too. On the OS, no roof rack was always a sign of another member it seemed. I'm not in the OC lot much this semester, but I was parking in the mud/grass plenty a few months ago. I'll drop you a PM later.

Cable810 said:
Today I spoted a Black TB in Cheboygan, Tinted Headlights, Taillights and Had HIDs.

I once decided to pull off the road (into about 3 feet of snow) near Cheboygan. It turns out I pulled into a ditch that was completely full of snow and my Trailblazer just sunk right in. 4WD did nothing, I was packed in up to the frame. Luckily a pickup stopped and yanked me out. It was my most embarrassing driving moment yet.

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
joeredspecial said:
Yeah the blue TB guy is gone I assume. Like I said, there are so many 360s around here that I can't even tell you how many I've seen them in the lots. Most of the time they are bone stock. There are several Aeros as well as 5.3/4.2 Saabs too. On the OS, no roof rack was always a sign of another member it seemed. I'm not in the OC lot much this semester, but I was parking in the mud/grass plenty a few months ago. I'll drop you a PM later.

Yeah they are bone stock, all though the one GMT I have seen is a silver envoy denali with red tail lights, no amber and only way I can think of that is they have to have seen it here or bought the truck like that used. But my truck sticks out pretty well vs the other cars there lol

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Here is that SS i was talking about that is at OU...is this anyone on here maybe? Tinted tails also

OUSS.jpg

OUSS1.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
joeredspecial said:
I have seen that SS now that I think about it. I remember those rims, it looks good.

Yeah it does for sure...might have to put a Join GMTN card on the windshield or something lol

joeredspecial

Mar 23, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Yeah it does for sure...might have to put a Join GMTN card on the windshield or something lol

I'm sure he's on SSowners. Now that I look at them closer, are those stock rims that are powdercoated/painted? Are they black bowties in the center?

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
might have to put a Join GMTN card on the windshield or something lol

You should!

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
joeredspecial said:
I'm sure he's on SSowners. Now that I look at them closer, are those stock rims that are powdercoated/painted? Are they black bowties in the center?

Those looked like they were painted because they had a nice gloss to them. The center cap is still chrome and the bowtie in the middle of that was black so it was deff painted stock rims. But the rear bumper of the truck looks like it was hit or someone in a bike hit it or something!

Cable810 said:
You should!

I thought about it a few times lol

bravader

Apr 2, 2012
Today seen a large RV towing a TrailBlazer behind it. Sorry no pics.

Oh yeah it was at the the Grandview Shopping Center is Florissant,MO off of HWY 270.

BeMyWheels

Dec 14, 2011
Sighted ItsOnVoy's GMC on OU's parking lot next to Squirrel Road. Nice upgrades! Especially nice to see a demolded Envoy. :thumbsup:

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
BeMyWheels said:
Sighted ItsOnVoy's GMC on OU's parking lot next to Squirrel Road. Nice upgrades! Especially nice to see a demolded Envoy. :thumbsup:

Thanks man!! I actually saw a black TB de molded just the other day over there! Looked lifted but didn't pay full attention lol First time i saw that truck there too

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Spotted a TB on SS rims @ the Marion, OH Walmart

0422121906.jpg

0422121905.jpg

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
Spotted a Buick Raniner with a Gmc envoy front end? Near Southfield in Allen Park,MI

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
03envoy said:
Spotted a Buick Raniner with a Gmc envoy front end? Near Southfield in Allen Park,MI

Would LOVE to see a picture of that lol that is interesting!!

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
I will try and get a pic but I don't go over there very much.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Tonight, behind the Old Bag of Nails in Westerville. Black TBSS with black SS rims and a black bowtie in the grill.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I've seen that one too I believe.

ksimm92

Apr 28, 2012
tblazerdude said:

hmmm I also live in Naperville! :yes:

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
passing through the Westmont area today and saw this nice SS near an AutoZone...i'm sure it looks familiar to someone

IMG_20120602_165131.jpg

:tiphat:

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Saw this at lifetime fitness in rochester hills, MI....anyone? Also saw another black tbss on the other side with a bike rack on the back

PhotoJun20111548AM.jpg

joeredspecial

Mar 23, 2012
Haha, if I posted every time I saw a SS around here I would be making about 20 posts a day. The only time I take a second look is when it's custom. It looks like that has some tinted tails though.

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
joeredspecial said:
Haha, if I posted every time I saw a SS around here I would be making about 20 posts a day. The only time I take a second look is when it's custom. It looks like that has some tinted tails though.

Yeah I see about a handful of envoy's and tb on a day to day so I only check if it's custom also. This one has a custom exhaust it looks like and tinted windows and tails

joeredspecial

Mar 23, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Yeah I see about a handful of envoy's and tb on a day to day so I only check if it's custom also. This one has a custom exhaust it looks like and tinted windows and tails

Ah, I didn't notice the exhausts. We are pretty lucky that we have so many 360/370/305s around here, probably more in Oakland/Wayne County than anywhere in the world

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
joeredspecial said:
Ah, I didn't notice the exhausts. We are pretty lucky that we have so many 360/370/305s around here, probably more in Oakland/Wayne County than anywhere in the world

We do have a ton of 360s around the area and even on this site but it's very sad none of them chime in or go to any meets. Then it might be worth the drive to see a ton of trucks

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Saw this person pull up and park right next to me as I am getting to my car, Black bowtie, tinted tails, billet grill
It was the USPS in Rochester Hills

Anyone on here? A lady got out of the car

PhotoAug01112739AM.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.