Short box returns for 2022

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And being a plain jane WT, it might not be as affected by the chip shortage with less options. However, some are already complaining about the deletion of some options, like heated seats and steering, in all but the top trim levels. The WT SB may also be an nice cheaper entry level for those who can't afford anything higher.

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
The best 2022 model of the GM lineup was the Chevy Silverado. Mostly due to the fact that it has the ability to retain the column shifter, which I am a sucker for! The buttons etc on the new Tahoe and Yukon just feel weird to me

This WT trim probably will come with a bench and column shifter so +1 from me

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That site, and other similar ones, are BS. No name to the article (Admin) and was copied word for word at other sites. It was just an artist rendering, just like the 2021 Avalanche.

Australia had the Ute, which was essentially an El Camino, built on the Commodore/Caprice body.

And in usual GM wisdom, they didn't bring it to North America. They're not even smart enough to drop things like the much hated AFM and stop/start instead of heated seats and steering wheels.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmerk

Members Online