Shop in Ottawa?

woodpanel

Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
Hello all,
The wood panel refers to my first inline 6, a Jeep Wagoneer with wood panels :thumbsup:. It was a great ride, I had it when I met my first wife, and when I got my last dog. Still have both, but not the wood panels...

I just got another inline 6. Pretty happy about it. Still no wood panels...

Any suggestions for a mechanic in Ottawa?
Thanks

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Haha you could always get the fake wood panels from a envoy, then you'd have all 3 :rotfl:
But Welcome! Hope you like it here

As for mechanics in ottawa i have no idea, but theres gunna be a meet around july/august probably in barrie if you dont mind taking a road trip

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome to gmtnation! If you're loaded and you want to relive your Wagoneer days, check out Wagonmaster at www.wagonmaster.com

I have always said that if I hit the Powerball one of these days I'll put one of these in my garage! A little pricey, but you get a fully restored, ready to run, like new Wagoneer.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome. :tiphat:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation! I would love to have a wagoneer as a project truck.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Welcome to the Nation! What part of Ottawa are you in? Also would be nice to know what kind of GMT you have in your profile. As for a shop in Ottawa, I mostly do my own work but for those few times that I got things done, I went to Orleans Auto Tech on St-Joseph (right behind Place d'Orleans). Recommended them to a friend, good service. They're a busy shop so you have to get an appointment.

woodpanel

Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
Thanks all, a very active forum!
The link to the jeep site is great, if only...
I'm south, AV, so the shop in Orleans is a bit of a hike. Might try it if I can't find some one I like closer. Thanks

I may have to move this question to another forum thread. I need winter rims and tires, but I have the TPMS Sensors. Should I try to find winter rims with the sensor, or swap tires on the stock rims? It's hard enough to find 18" rims that are the right bolt pattern and size, but impossible to find with the sensors...

Any thoughts? Should I move it to the tire forum?
Thanks again,
WP

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Check eBay. There are some new take-off sensors available for a reasonable price. That's what I did for my 08 Montana.

Numbnutz

Dec 11, 2011
woodpanel said:
Thanks all, a very active forum!
The link to the jeep site is great, if only...
I'm south, AV, so the shop in Orleans is a bit of a hike. Might try it if I can't find some one I like closer. Thanks

I may have to move this question to another forum thread. I need winter rims and tires, but I have the TPMS Sensors. Should I try to find winter rims with the sensor, or swap tires on the stock rims? It's hard enough to find 18" rims that are the right bolt pattern and size, but impossible to find with the sensors...

Any thoughts? Should I move it to the tire forum?
Thanks again,
WP

Welcome to the nation. Generally most of the stuff I need done is either done by myself, or my father in law. When I need work done it is usually at Steve's Auto hes out on the way to Metcalfe just past Manderly Golf.

woodpanel

Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
TPMS sensor search on eBay, LOADS of stuff, big range of price.
I assume they work with any rims?
Great for cheap winter rims? I hope so...

Thanks!

I will check out Steve's for any big jobs...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online