ShockWarehouse $5 off code

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Didn't they offer a discount code on the OS? I think it was 5 or 10% off orders over $100.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Trailvoy2012 doesn't work anymore. Maybe they got sick of the OS as well.

GMinside2012 does.

They posted offroadtb5 on ORTB last year. Didn't confirm that one.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Confirmed working. On a $211 order, saved $11.55. Good enough for a nice lunch :thumbsup:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just found another code in case the other one expires. Just put in BUYNOW. I found this code by accident when I tried to go back to the parts list and this chat window popped up saying not to navigate away from the order page and to use this code for 5% off. Thanks!

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
I used Shock55 and got 5% off.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I have ordered from them and I have to say that they they really suck at customer service. I ordered 4 shocks/struts on May 22, they just shipped them yesterday! And their online order tracking said that it had been processed. I drove down to Ogdensburg NY to pick this and other packages up and it hadn't arrived. I just thought that it didn't have time with ground shipping to get there so planned to go back next weekend. Since I had to go back anyway, I ordered some more stuff off Amazon. Now I get an email yesterday that it has finally shipped and will arrive next week. So now I won't be going this weekend and will have to pay an extra $20 to cover an extra week of holding fees for the other Amazon packages because I have to wait for their package. (they charge $5/week/package). I'm a good customer with them so I'll see if they'll drop the extra week for those packages.

Sent them an email, they didn't even bother to reply.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Mooseman said:
I have ordered from them and I have to say that they they really suck at customer service. I ordered 4 shocks/struts on May 22, they just shipped them yesterday! And their online order tracking said that it had been processed. I drove down to Ogdensburg NY to pick this and other packages up and it hadn't arrived. I just thought that it didn't have time with ground shipping to get there so planned to go back next weekend. Since I had to go back anyway, I ordered some more stuff off Amazon. Now I get an email yesterday that it has finally shipped and will arrive next week. So now I won't be going this weekend and will have to pay an extra $20 to cover an extra week of holding fees for the other Amazon packages because I have to wait for their package. (they charge $5/week/package). I'm a good customer with them so I'll see if they'll drop the extra week for those packages.

Sent them an email, they didn't even bother to reply.

Have you tried calling them?

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Me007gold said:
Have you tried calling them?

And defeat the purpose of ordering online? I don't have the time during working hours to call. I just wanted to vent my displeasure on their slow shipping, lack of communication and misleading order status and that their slowness will cost me more money and time. Two weeks to ship is unacceptable. Just wanted to let people know here that before they order with them what my experience was with them. It;s too bad since they do have the best prices out there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher