Sept 14-16 4x4 Jamboree Indianapolis

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
I'm going...just got my pass for the weekend. If you buy it now you can save a few dollars opposed to buying it at the door.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I am going to be there.

Hotness (AJ) and Nicole will be there as well. Hatchet is up in the air still, and Wink is out. I also tried to get Jham to join us, but he is an over the road truck driver and thought he would be in California that weekend.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Can't wait. Already have my pass. Probably going to end up spending a small fortune at 4wheelparts haha.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hotness said:
Can't wait. Already have my pass. Probably going to end up spending a small fortune at 4wheelparts haha.

You planning on spending some for me this year?

By the way Kyle, If I were to sell my tires to Hatchet, and buy the tires off your truck, would you be able and interested to pick up tires there and do a three vehicle tire swap? Just tossing the idea out there.....

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
You planning on spending some for me this year?

By the way Kyle, If I were to sell my tires to Hatchet, and buy the tires off your truck, would you be able and interested to pick up tires there and do a three vehicle tire swap? Just tossing the idea out there.....

I will call you. I got some things kicking around now

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Gonna be selling my 305-65-17 Pro Comp Xtreme MT w 12/32 tread for $600.

Possibly my 1.3 inch adaptors, maybe the chrome 17s and the 315 treadwrights...

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
I plan on going... So need to get vehicle pass. good to know will order that on my lunch.

What time is everyone going there? As I wont get there till friday nite.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Friday bout noon, then Scotts after prolly. Then early Sat and Sun mornings.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
If you get rid of them, how much for tail light guards?

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
If you guys are really nice I might be able to talk the wife into letting me have a cookout Friday evening. We can all chip in and she will make everything except for the grilling part.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hatchet said:
I plan on going... So need to get vehicle pass. good to know will order that on my lunch.

What time is everyone going there? As I wont get there till friday nite.

Sweet! I plan on leaving my house around 9am (which everyone should know by now probably means 10am) and get checked in to the hotel by noon and to the fairgrounds between noon and 1.

I have a couple of friends that may be coming down on Saturday and Sunday so if anyone isn't using their extra bracelet it could be put to use.

Scooter Scott said:
If you guys are really nice I might be able to talk the wife into letting me have a cookout Friday evening. We can all chip in and she will make everything except for the grilling part.

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
I will most likely be heading down Friday morning and i have to make a stop at Barton's. Cookout sounds great. If she says yes just tell me what to bring.

Bartonmd

Nov 20, 2011
Hotness said:
I will most likely be heading down Friday morning and i have to make a stop at Barton's. Cookout sounds great. If she says yes just tell me what to bring.

If you come down I65, you can drop the trailer with me in Lebanon, IN (where I work), so you don't have to go down to my house, way out of your way.

Mike

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Going to hang out at Scott's on Friday evening. Mike you are welcome to come by if ya want as well, since I am not sure if you are hitting the Jambo at all.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
If you get rid of them, how much for tail light guards?

Hotness said:
Don't bother joe I've been bugging him for those for a while now haha

Uh oh... I forgot AJ wanted them and told Joe he could buy them....guess there will have to be a contest of sorts for them....I am appointing Scooter to be referee....

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
Yup people can come on over to my house afterwards weather permitting. We can do either a grillout with burgers and dogs or maybe some pulled pork? What's everyones thoughts?

Bartonmd

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Going to hang out at Scott's on Friday evening. Mike you are welcome to come by if ya want as well, since I am not sure if you are hitting the Jambo at all.

I may make an appearance...

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
I'm good for whatever Scott just let us know if you want us to bring anything. As far as the tailight guards, it's all good joe claimed them first before I even seen them posted. Not a big deal haha. Looking like I might arrive at around 1230 or 1 ish

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
I should be arriving at the same time as i'm following AJ. So if I dont show up with him, he ran me off the road to get the tail light guards...

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
Hatchet said:
I should be arriving at the same time as i'm following AJ. So if I dont show up with him, he ran me off the road to get the tail light guards...

Watch out for Bambi this time...

whitetail_deer_in_grill_of_car.jpg

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Well i wont be traveling though Indiana at 5 am this time. So I hope I'll be alright.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Moots12 said:
I wanna travel all the way from nyc

Then do it! See ya there then.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Do it...

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I drive that far for meets, but they usually involve offroading and mountains.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Moots12 said:
12 hours doesn't sound to bad!

Excellent to hear. See you this weekend.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Anyone want some Huskyliner floormats? Front pair and the rear seat in black. $80. I can bring them along.

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
Ok so everyone Jama has decided she wants to save everyone from having to goto the grocery and picking things up for the pitch-in. She is going to pick up everything and have a good meal ready for us when we get to my house. Isn't she such a good wife :smile:

We can expect:
Pulled pork
Mac n Cheese
Potato Salad
Corn Bread Casserole

BYOB

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Should I bring a grill for Sat and Sun? Do we want to do that kinda thing again? Buncha chips, buns, dogs, n burgers?

- - - Updated - - -

Scooter Scott said:
Ok so everyone Jama has decided she wants to save everyone from having to goto the grocery and picking things up for the pitch-in. She is going to pick up everything and have a good meal ready for us when we get to my house. Isn't she such a good wife :smile:

We can expect:
Pulled pork
Mac n Cheese
Potato Salad
Corn Bread Casserole

BYOB

Going for brownie points in a post she will never see...damn you be whipped. HAHAHAHA

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Should I bring a grill for Sat and Sun? Do we want to do that kinda thing again? Buncha chips, buns, dogs, n burgers?

I'd say definitely have a grill there. It will be chilly too so maybe we can make some soup for saturday?

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
Anyone got any rope or caution tape or something to mark our spot again? I'll be getting there pretty early to scope our spot out for the weekend.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Grill would be good idea. I wasn't sure if anyone was bringing one so we bought a bunch of lunch meat and cheese and bread if anybody wants to make a sandwich.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Scooter Scott said:
Watch out for Bambi this time...

whitetail_deer_in_grill_of_car.jpg

The funniest part of this picture is that he made it all the way to a parking space at McDonalds like that. Must have been really hungry.

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
Hotness said:
Grill would be good idea. I wasn't sure if anyone was bringing one so we bought a bunch of lunch meat and cheese and bread if anybody wants to make a sandwich.

Grilled lunchmeat sandwiches!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher