seat fuse...but no power seats

sunliner

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
checking out the under rear seat fuse box. there's a 30a slot marked "SEAT" in this location. There's a fuse present...but I don't have power seats. am I missing something-is it for something else? or maybe a previous owner thought a fuse was missing and slapped one in there (?)

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
From what I'm seeing that should be a circuit breaker instead of a fuse, silver box kinda deal? At least on our 04 trailblazer anyways, things can vary over the years and makes/models. Here's what all it powers in my case...

Screenshot_20200105-231924(1)~2.png

Reactions: Blckshdw

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Most of the time, fuse boxes will be the same no matter what equipment it actually has (LS vs LT). This is a cost saving measure for manufacturers. However, if you look inside the slot, it may not have a connector on one side of the fuse, which would have the corresponding wire to power that circuit. Same deal for the under hood fuse box, for example, you have no fogs, there is no fuse or relay for them and the connectors would be missing inside. Sometimes wiring will be there but the corresponding accessory, fuse and relay will not.

Maybe the PO put a fuse there as a spare.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online