searched a lot, still not sure on fitment

bgipson89

Original poster
May 21, 2015
Could I run marks older 3", marks adapters, and 15x10 -24 offset wheels with 31x10.50 tires? If this belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it. I just haven't found this exact set up.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cause the set-up probably has never been done. 10 inch wide wheels and 10.5 inch wide tires is far from optimal setup. Stretches tires and allows for easier unseating of beads offroad.

I could run the numbers, but you can just as simply. You need the backspacing amount, not offset to ensure the 15s will clear the brakes. With 1.5 inch spacer/adapters you will need approximately 3.75 BS or less with think aluminum wheels and about 3.5 BS or less with steel. I ran both steel and aluminum in 15s and probably have pics of the minimal clearance that leaves in my build thread.

Reactions: djthumper

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Run some more searches, and you might discover the kenda klevers are CCC (Cheap Chinese Crap) tires and there's no long term cleverness in saving too much money on tires when you need them to save your life offroading. You need good tires, good recovery equipment, good tools and spare parts, and a good emergency fund, to be doing much aggressive offroading. Assuming that's part of your mission. It might not be.

Tiggerr

Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
The_Roadie said:
Run some more searches, and you might discover the kenda klevers are CCC (Cheap Chinese Crap) tires and there's no long term cleverness in saving too much money on tires when you need them to save your life offroading. You need good tires, good recovery equipment, good tools and spare parts, and a good emergency fund, to be doing much aggressive offroading. Assuming that's part of your mission. It might not be.
+1 and then some. Never cheap out on tires/brakes/safety equipment!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Better than treadwright.

I learned that lesson.

My buddy loves the kenda AT but its a shitty ranger

bgipson89

Original poster
May 21, 2015
Not gonna see a lot of hard off road. And I've read a lot about the kendas. Actually seem decent. Not a lot of mud tires in the sizes that will clear the ball joints.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online

No members online now.