Screen name change

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ok mod's can u change my screen name?? I've traded my silver voy in for a black SS. Now my screen name just does not make any sense. I would simply like "jrSS". Please and thank u!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
god you're such a girl. if you're going to change it at all it should be blackncleanss.

Upvote 0

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Traitor......:hissyfit: lol Jk! Truck looks good! Can't wait to see what you end up doing with it. As far as it being clean, it's black, so good luck :biggrin:

Upvote 0

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Congrats on the SS! I vote that you live with your screen name as I have grown accustomed to referring to you as silverclean lol

Upvote 0

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hotness said:
Congrats on the SS! I vote that you live with your screen name as I have grown accustomed to referring to you as silverclean lol

I still prefer silverqueen, but I think I heart his feelings with that. :rotfl::raspberry:

Upvote 0

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

Attachments

• 8e31328a-b825-4686-aa68-3f1b7515a94f.jpg
    8e31328a-b825-4686-aa68-3f1b7515a94f.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
SO EVERYONE KNOWS MY NAME IS SPARTICUS....lol no no my screen name has changed from silvernclean to jrSS. J for jeff..r for my last name Rice and SS for my tbSS. Thanks to the roadie :2thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Strange, I always thought the HHR was the Jr to our SS. kind of looks like the baby model. :raspberry:

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
jrSS said:
Lol. formely known as silvernclean...hehe. that can be my signature...

Actually, that wouldn't be a bad idea so people know who you are. If I'd had time to create the rule, that would be one of the requirements... some mention of the change in your signature for 1-3 months, and maybe even a fresh thread in the into forum explaining the change.

Either way, most people seem to know you, and you've managed to keep "queen" out of your username, so...carry on.

Upvote 0

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I liked the BlackncleanSS idea better, but I'm glad the mods could help you out :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Hahaha^ say what u will but its on my tapatalk signature. (Well supposed to be). And the the queen shit.

NOT the queen shit

Well it shows up on a pm. Lol damn it

Upvote 0

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
True...if u want to roadie since I don't have a computer will u put "formely known as silvernclean"? Ppppplease?

Upvote 0

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
We don't encourage Tapatalk signatures because they're usually just advertising for Tapatalk and the phone it's being used on, and that's annoying and spam-like.

:redface:

-Sent from my Verizon Wireless iPhone 4S via Tapatalk

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Upvote 0

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
That's not your REAL sig. Your REAL sig's in green. :wink:

garfield-mug-mod.jpg

Well played sir, well played. I was waiting to see what the retaliation was and didn't notice until I made a post in another thread.

I may just leave my sig like that. It's not everyday that you :poke: the roadie enough that he changes your sig :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Upvote 0

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
So just to let everyone know that my screen name has been changed.

When I first signed up here I just picked some clumsy name of 2004LS just to get past the requirements to get the info I wanted. Never knowing how valuable this site would be, or the camaraderie I would find with the members here. :thumbsup: So the the mods have granted my request to change my name to my old CB handle (anyone remember CB radio?) of Wishbone.

Thanks roadie! :wink: I DO feel special now...!

Upvote 0

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:
We don't encourage Tapatalk signatures because they're usually just advertising for Tapatalk and the phone it's being used on, and that's annoying and spam-like.

I second that Roadie

Upvote 0

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
South West Ontario, Canada
jrSS said:
Ok mod's can u change my screen name?? I've traded my silver voy in for a black SS. Now my screen name just does not make any sense. I would simply like "jrSS". Please and thank u!

Glad you got t sorted. Couple of other forums I am involed in (boating) do not allow you to change.
Good staff here :biggrin:

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online