Sarasota/Brandenton FL residents...

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
The wife and I are going to be booking a round trip flight to SRQ Airport for sometime in July. We are flying down, renting a car, and shopping for houses.

What are some clean/decent & somewhat inland, hotels to stay at in that area? So far, I've looked at the Homewood Suites. I know to look online, but I do not know the area and could use some advice on what are some nice hotels to stay at while there.

* We're not looking for anything exquisite because we'll be talking to a Realtor and shopping for houses most of the time we're there. Besides, we may have to take a few different trips down there to find something we like, so saving a bit of dough right now would be helpful...if possible.

For this trip, we'll be staying for about 5 or 6 days. The Sarasota/Brandenton areas are completely new to us and we really do not know what to expect once we get there. I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale, but never really visited the west coast. I now want to move back, and we've had a few people recommend the Sarasota area.

Any help and/or advice is appreciated.

Thank You!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online