FOR SALE Sadly selling my 2005 chevy trailblazer ls

jennstrailblazer

Original poster
Apr 3, 2021
I have been fighting the check engine light for months. truck is smogged and tagged. selling for 3000.00 I also have new shocks that i havent put on yet. 174000 miles. super fast when check engine light isnt on. I love this truck but time for a new one. 2094894366

Attachments

• TRAILBLAZER2.jpg
    TRAILBLAZER2.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 8

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Whereabouts are you located?
and what year is the truck? Which engine?

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Looks like 2005 4.2L 2WD; truck is in El Nido, CA.

Pretty ballsy (or, if you prefer the genteel version, 'rude') to join an enthusiast site just to make one post, listing your truck for sale, at an elevated price, thinking that ppl here will jump on it, because of keyword 'fast'.
But, hey... that's one person's opinion, for what that's worth.

It's not like there aren't any avenues elsewhere online to sell it.

Reactions: Mike534x and Beacon

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Value is subjective if it is in CA, then it's likely rust free. Except for a TBSS, they're not fast no matter the engine

We have no rule against new member for sale posts. We know the value of these so it's always caveat emptor.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
And that's why I'll never be granted citizenship in CA... I'm not nice enough LOL
Seriously, though... I should learn not to reply to posts before morning coffee. :coffee: But I'd never post like that, and I doubt anyone else here would, either.

aaserv

Dec 1, 2019
N of Baton Rouge, La.
I don't know, I kind see it like they probably know the value of these cars to people/enthusiasts like us and would like to see it in 1 of our hands than someone who will blow their stimmy on it and blow the motor 3 months later when they never ck the oil........Tell you 1 thing if I had $3000 (I dont) and lived anywhere near Cali (Thank God I dont)....Id be having that title transferred to my name today...........

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And that's why I'll never be granted citizenship in CA... I'm not nice enough LOL
I meant CA as in California. We're all above the rust belt here.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I know you meant Cali. And I meant Canuckistan :biggrin:

I should've realized they shouldn't be abbreviated the same in adjacent posts.

Reactions: Mooseman

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher