FOR SALE Saab 9-7x

aaserv

Original poster
Dec 1, 2019
N of Baton Rouge, La.

$1200 seems high..but I could use a few of the parts. 18" wheels, leather interior, maybe the trans... Any opinions on the actual value ??

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That's a hard pass. It's junk. I6 and front and rear collision makes it worthless. Probably has the ugly beige seats too.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Yeah but, it's one of those rare V6 models...:wooot:

• Haha
Reactions: Mooseman

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I want a 9-7x... This is a hard pass. Frame rail section needs replacing, which means a body shop, and most of those will laugh at you. Nope.. Nope.. Nope.

aaserv

Original poster
Dec 1, 2019
N of Baton Rouge, La.
Its not for fixing. Has a salvage title which at least in my state pretty much means that VIN# will never get a plate again. i was thinking of getting rid of my parts car and replacing it with this 1.
I ended up sending him an email offering $200......mainly cus I know u-pull-it pays $150. But then I got to thinking if its sat for 8 yrs it went thru the flood of 2016 so its not even worth that. U-PULL-IT sees any sign of flood damage they give $50 if they even take it at all...So if I do hear from him unless he lives in 1 of the like 5 subdivisions that didnt flood around here Im going to pass on it period.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmerk

Members Online