Saab 9-7x turn signal switch

dgsaab

Original poster
Jun 28, 2016
MI
Does anyone have the correct part number for the 9-7x turn signal switch? All the listings I can find online show the wrong switch/lever. The 9-7x switch only has cruise and headlight functions, NO wiper functions.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And also the fog light switch. Part number or not, you'll likely have to find a used one. I might have one but not at home right now.

dgsaab

Original poster
Jun 28, 2016
MI
Yes, thanks. I understand it may be obsolete. All I need is the correct GM (or AC Delco) part number, I can figure out my next step after that. Problem is all GM part sources don't list Saab parts and all others list parts that they say will fit the Saab but are obviously wrong. They are simply assuming that the Trailvoy part will fit.
It is more than likely the part was not a Saab exclusive. There are several different Cadillac and Corvette parts that have the right functions, it's just a matter of figuring which one they used on the Saab.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Also show 26111347

Reactions: Mooseman

dgsaab

Original poster
Jun 28, 2016
MI
Thank you gentlemen, much appreciated. I'll hunt around a few places for NOS. Used I can get locally quite cheap, lots of these trucks at the junkyards.

Reactions: Mooseman

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online

No members online now.