s3customs trailblazer for sale

S3customs

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
2002 trailblazer lt
138000 miles 4x4 with 3.73 gears and g80
7 inches of lift 35x11.5x18 with almost new tread on rockstars.
When lift was done around six months ago i replaced balljoints, cv shafts,front and rear springs and front struts and rear shocks.
Replaced cam position sensor couple months ago.
Has can bus hids in headlights , brights and fogs. putco 360 leds in the marker lights.
Custom led vertical brake lights.
Pioneer double din indash touch screen dvd player with back up cam.
Four pairs of polk dxi 6.5 in components in custom fiberglass door panels and a pillars covered in black suede.
Twelve 10 inch polk dxi duel voice coil subs in an indestructible inclosure finished of with custom fiberglass panels trimed in black suede.
Three polk audio 880s and one polk audio 660 in custom amp rack .
Three optima yellow top batteries in back and one more under the hood.
250 sq ft of dynamate extreme , six strands of rockford 4 gauge wire front to back . Rockfords top of the line rcas and speaker wire threw out the truck.
This truck is a real head turner and gets alot of attention everywhere i go. Labor alone for the audio system would be over 10,000 so i think that the 14,000 im asking is a fair price. I know there is more that im forgetting and will add when i remember it all. The full build thread is here http://gmtnation.com/f67/s3customs-trailblazer-build-4040/ . I have a lot more pictures i can send if interested.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Dang. I thought you had some more plans for your ride. Sorry to see you cutting ties with it.

S3customs

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
I dont really want to get rid of it, but i want to expand my business and i need to get a diesel dually and a car hauler.

S3customs

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
New i was forgetting some things. Also has a viper 5900 two way mile range security system with remote start. All gray trim has been painted black. flowmaster 40 series muffler and res delete. White led under dash lighting.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online