rubbing sound from the passenger side front wheel

big_daddy_t

Original poster
May 2, 2012
I just recently changed both tie rod ends and now i am getting a rubbing sound from the passenger side front wheel i have an appointment for an alignment on Friday... am I just overreacting thinking I have a bad wheel bearing or just going crazy

:confused: :hissyfit:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
It's likely the alignment. If the wheel bearing needs to be changed after, this will not affect the alignment.

big_daddy_t

Original poster
May 2, 2012
Thanks much I hope its just the alignment I've dumped a lot of coin into this trailblazer in 3 months time

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
No harm done and just coincidence that it died at the same time. Not sure where you're getting it but I highly recommend Timken. Stay away from anything made in China, including Raybestos, which I had a very bad experience with.

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
Mooseman said:
No harm done and just coincidence that it died at the same time. Not sure where you're getting it but I highly recommend Timken. Stay away from anything made in China, including Raybestos, which I had a very bad experience with.

I've got a couple I got off of ebay a few months ago for $76 per pair. The Timkens were about $120. I think Fishsticks has also been running some cheap ones off of ebay.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.