Rubber on the body between the door

Sunray

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
Hi guys,

Have anyone replace the rubber between the door and the body (to provide air tight)?

My rubber are old and dry, looking a getting it replaced. Nothing sure where to get it and is it a easy DIY.

Expert here please advice.

Trail Blazer 2008.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Sunray said:
Hi guys,

Have anyone replace the rubber between the door and the body (to provide air tight)?

My rubber are old and dry, looking a getting it replaced. Nothing sure where to get it and is it a easy DIY.

Expert here please advice.

Trail Blazer 2008.

They're weatherstrips, You can get them off ebay but they aren't cheap. You might wanna check the article page on how to make it silent proof. I got my some in-channel visors for the windows and reduced the noise pretty good!

Get the visors and do the mod for the weatherstrips. You'll be enjoying a much quieter ride after that :thumbsup:

Sunray

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
fadyasha said:
They're weatherstrips, You can get them off ebay but they aren't cheap. You might wanna check the article page on how to make it silent proof. I got my some in-channel visors for the windows and reduced the noise pretty good!

Get the visors and do the mod for the weatherstrips. You'll be enjoying a much quieter ride after that :thumbsup:

Hi,

Thanks for you information.

Do you have the link? I do found some weather strip in eBay but nothing on in-channel visors (what is that?).

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Sunray said:
Hi,

Thanks for you information.

Do you have the link? I do found some weather strip in eBay but nothing on in-channel visors (what is that?).

These... :thumbsup:

[EBAY]130677122440[/EBAY]

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:
These... :thumbsup:

[EBAY]130677122440[/EBAY]

lol beat me to it but yeh here they are! Make sure they're the In-channel ones and not the Tape On. I don't think you'll find them in Qatar. I had to order mine :S

6e219e23.jpg

Sunray

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
fadyasha said:
lol beat me to it but yeh here they are! Make sure they're the In-channel ones and not the Tape On. I don't think you'll find them in Qatar. I had to order mine :S

6e219e23.jpg

Great stuff... Do you have the link?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online