Roof racks with cross rails and screws

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Hey guys I have my roof racks I want to sell. They come with the Cross rails and screws. They came off my envoy SLE and they are OEM. They will not fit the XL or the XUV. No I will not sell just the cross rails or just the side rails sorry! They all come together as a package. For right now its a local pick up only till I can find a box that is big enough for these and then I will add the shipping cost to it. I want $100 for these and they are in great condition also.

PhotoAug0910039PM.jpg

PM me if interested and we can talk from there.

Sam

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
I know J, 2004LS, posted in the Aug meet thread about looking for roof racks... maybe he'll see this thread...he's in MI too... GLWS...

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
Thanks Sam. To be honest, yes I'm looking for some but it's not worth actually spending that much money on. I'm mostly looking for in the price range of $0...:biggrin:

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
2004LS said:
Thanks Sam. To be honest, yes I'm looking for some but it's not worth actually spending that much money on. I'm mostly looking for in the price range of $0...:biggrin:

lol cannot do $0 because not worth getting rid for nothing but if you want, we can talk about a price if your willing to buy them. Just let me know man :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online