Ride height?

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
Looked all over for this answer I'm sure tony knows or someone else here. What is the stock ride height of a TBSS sitting level. Versus tb/envoy/rainier? I have a 2004 rainier I want to lower. I currently have a set of envoy coils in the rear. But not too much. Thinking of just going to tbss height. Trying to get a baseline. All of the kits I see list the height after lowering... Looking for before number. Thx

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Check out this kit from his store. It also lists the numbers you're after.

NORCAL SS CUSTOM Belltech Rear Stock Height Spring/Shock Kit

315SPACER.jpg

Reactions: dmanns67

07TrailyLS

May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
Hey tigger I'm from perrysburg too. You ever need a hand with installing that lowering kit let me know

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
07TrailyLS said:
Hey tigger I'm from perrysburg too. You ever need a hand with installing that lowering kit let me know
Thanks neighbor... You didn't by chance just move to p-burg twp did you? Over by 795/Oregon rd area? Someone new in my neighborhood has a nice Tb with ss wheels and a real nice s-10 pickup. Thought they may be a member

07TrailyLS

May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
Nope not me! I just bought a house out in Oregon for when I come home next week! But like I said you need a hand lemme know. I'll be glad to help

07TrailyLS

May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
And honestly if you live where I think you do that tb is my cousins lol its black if it's his. He lives off 795 and Oregon in the neighborhood behind ameristop it's a true as though but has engine problems

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
07TrailyLS said:
Nope not me! I just bought a house out in Oregon for when I come home next week! But like I said you need a hand lemme know. I'll be glad to help
Same goes for you if u need any help! Funny tho across the street from Ameristop is exactly where this house is I was talking about. The grey one that just sold. Tb is brown tho and a White s10. I'm right around the corner from there.

Have seen a couple black tb's around and a bravada and a couple other rainiers/envoys in this neighborhood.. It's like gmt central around here lol

07TrailyLS

May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
Lol I've lived in the northwood rossford area my whole life. There's tons of them. The sad thing is most of them come from that nationwide auto finance on woodville road and the trucks are junk to say the least. My mother in law has a bravada, I have traily, and cousins got the SS he just leaves sitting in the driveway to rot I hate it. I tried getting his wheels countless times already and he just says "I got plans" but none the less were a gmt family

Reactions: Denali n DOO

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online