Resources section?

christo829

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
My apologies if it's really obvious and I managed to miss it. If so, please point me in the
right direction! I've been digging down the lists, but haven't seen a post mentioning these
yet.

In the chance that I didn't actually miss it, I realize that things are still in development,
but wanted to put the word in for a rebuild of the Resources section. It was nice to be able
to point people in the direction of their Owner's Manual, or a parts list.

It might also not be a bad place to put the repair and maintenance diagnostics/procedures
files that were offered up to TV a few months ago, though I realize there may be a space
issue, and possibly a copyright issue.

EDIT: Just found Mooseman's post with all the service manual PDF's!:thumbsup: So
just ignore that part of my post... :wink: Stickied and all! Very cool... :smile:

You've probably already thought about it, anyway... :smile:

Thanks for all the hard work!

Cheers-

Chris

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
We are working on a section that will be a FAQ kind of thing. Our intentions is to make it so you can click a link to take you to a relevant article/video/manual/thread or whatever it is. Its going to take some tome to get it all together, but we will get there. A great deal of that info is already here in various threads, we just have to get it all organized. I think we are still missing a good comprehensive set of owners manuals. If anyone has them in pdf form and wants to send me them by email that would help!:cool:

christo829

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
All I've got as far as OM's are the ones that were still working on TV a few weeks before
Thanksgiving. If that would help, I'd be happy to pass them along, but I figured what could
be safely transferred without stepping on any toes had probably already been done.

I pulled a bunch of those files offline when the OS started dragging from ad overload,
just to cut down on lag if I needed to look at them at any point.

If I stumble on any others I'll archive them and pass them along.

Cheers-

Chris

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online