Resonator

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
^^^ this!!! with all your time on the OS and here.. and you didnt have the can gone!!! :jawdrop2: :raspberry:.. tips loook good bro :thumbsup:

barron03

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:
^^^ this!!! with all your time on the OS and here.. and you didnt have the can gone!!! :jawdrop2: :raspberry:.. tips loook good bro :thumbsup:

Yeah I know :redface: I had it in my truck for 2 years finally found time to do it.Now I have to do the Trailblazer.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
:iagree: Can you post a pic that shows how they did the pipes? Those tips are sweet!!!

Dad-O-Matic

Dec 5, 2011
Short Bus said:
:iagree: Can you post a pic that shows how they did the pipes? Those tips are sweet!!!

:iagree: x2

A pic from below so I can show the muffler guy what to do. Also, what kind of tip is it so I can get one myself? :2thumbsup::thankyou:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Looks good I like it!! I am debating if I should do mine lol

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
Where did you get those tips - the Muffler shop or did you buy them and bring them in yourself?

Also, if you dont mind me asking - just so I know my local shop doesnt overcharge me, but how much in labor did they charge for that kind of mod?

Looks awesome, btw!!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
MichEnvoyGuy said:
Where did you get those tips - the Muffler shop or did you buy them and bring them in yourself?

Also, if you dont mind me asking - just so I know my local shop doesnt overcharge me, but how much in labor did they charge for that kind of mod?

Looks awesome, btw!!

From what I have read over the times, many people that get a magna flow tip (a higher more expensive brand) and the shop will charge about $90-$120 with labor and the tip! Many that do it themselves will differ in price depending on the tip you get!! But I believe the labor will be a average of $50 or so depending on the place and the quality job they do.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
When I had the can chopped off I just had him bend the pipe so u can't see it. So it looks pretty clean. But no bling bling.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
If you want to do a dual exhaust are they able to run a pipe from that one muffler to the other side also and add a tip there? Will that will be bad or anything? change the ride up etc

barron03

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Short Bus said:
View attachment 18092
View attachment 18101
:thankyou:

ConeKilrAutoX said:
tips look awesome!
Thanks

MichEnvoyGuy said:
EBAY CORSA 14030

Looks awesome, btw!!
They charged 100.00 . Thanks

Attachments

• pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 102_0976.jpg
    102_0976.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 10

barron03

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011