Remote starter kits

GregT

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Any one recommend a remote starter kit. for the trailblazer one that works well with our trucks. :smile:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
How much are you looking to spend?
Will you be doing the installation yourself?

GregT

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
MAY03LT said:
How much are you looking to spend?
Will you be doing the installation yourself?

No I will be having it installed I don't plan on doing it my self. I looked on amazon saw one for $114 then I need a bypass modular there from $20 to $100 So I was thinking around 200. I know with the install will coast more yet.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
ItsOnVoy said:
This is what I got installed Omega Consumer Center - AL-2030-EDPB and it works great!! I got it for $400 out the door with install lifetime everything and the bypass etc etc.

I had an Excalibur alarm system years ago and it was the best one I have had. Is that the one with the rechargeable keyfob?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
I had an Excalibur alarm system years ago and it was the best one I have had. Is that the one with the rechargeable keyfob?

Yupp it comes with a usb to charge it and has a wall adapter and car one too. That was a huge feature for me to look for and important because it saves me the headache of buying batteries and stuff you know! I like just plugging it in and having it last sometime. One of the better features on it!

GregT

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
This is what I got installed Omega Consumer Center - AL-2030-EDPB and it works great!! I got it for $400 out the door with install lifetime everything and the bypass etc etc.

Do you know what bypass kit you bought? Wondering witch one I need. If I went with the one you have too.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
GregT said:
Do you know what bypass kit you bought? Wondering witch one I need. If I went with the one you have too.

I am trying to find a dealer in my area so I have to wait to hear from them. Or you can try to contact an online dealer and see if they can give you information.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
GregT said:

I honestly have no idea what they put in the car for the bypass. The place I went to had there own ones to use which I think I got a lemon put in and need to get it changed out! I say go to bestbuy or a local place that installs them and ask them what bypass they use, model etc etc. Then just look that up and get one! :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online