rear wiper blade

gary255

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Does anyone know the trick to removing ther rear wiper blade on a 2008? Not the whole arm, just the blade. This is the new style assembly. Thanks.

Dec 4, 2011
gary255 said:
Does anyone know the trick to removing ther rear wiper blade on a 2008? Not the whole arm, just the blade. This is the new style assembly. Thanks.

The only trick I know is to remove the whole blade. Sorry.

Dad-O-Matic

Dec 5, 2011
gary255 said:

Remove the clip/cover at the bottom of the arm (the one that covers the nut). This will allow you to lift the arm, then just rotate the blade 'til it pops loose.

Edit: Had it confused with the wife's car. You just lift it out of the parking ramp pull the arm up (gently) about 6 inches, and then rotate the wiper.

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
at least on mine (09) if you get the blade almost perpindicular to the rear gate
push down on the top of the blade, toward the gate, it should pop out.
might want to put a towel or something agaist paint, so not to scratch.
good luck

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Did I read this right.....the rear wiper on '07-'09 is a dealer only part?? :confused:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
NewfieEnvoy said:
Did I read this right.....the rear wiper on '07-'09 is a dealer only part?? :confused:

The rear wiper from the dealer is only $12. And no. U can get anco rear wiper blade which fit too at about the same $$

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Cool, mines still good but got worried or a sec, thought I'd have to go back to the stealership for something.

pejeeper

Jan 27, 2012
I put one of the new style wiper blades on...the frameless blades. Didn't work so well. Too much resistance and I thought I was going to blow the motor. Just FYI, stick with the old frame & rubber style wiper blade.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online