Rear Speakers.

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Hey guys, so i just took my back door panels off to see if i can fix the speakers that havent worked since i bought the truck.
Any recommendations on "good" (not cheap/not top of the line) rear speakers. ive been reading stuff around the site, but theres not much on the aftermarket speakers.
SO! does anyone have any recomendations? id even settle for OEM speakers that someone is trying to get rid of if it saves me some $$$
Thanks alot guys
-Dan

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
cool man thanks. ill check them out :thumbsup:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Kicker DS65! Search for Kicker, you'll find a thread about those and other affordable speakers.

I do have one working rear Envoy speaker if you're interested.

Flash12623

Dec 3, 2011
I had some Pioneer 3-ways in the front and some Kickers out of my jeep in the back. It sounded alright. The Pioneers were about $100

DFWWIZ

Dec 5, 2011
Take a peak 6.5 speakers | eBay
You can find just about anything you want at any price and free shipping too. VMInnovations is a good store to buy from on Ebay and he is in Lincoln, Nebraska.

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
sweet guys thanks for the feedback :thumbsup: its much apreciated :yes: im gonna do my reasearch around all of these places and hopefully fine the best deal. thanks alot for the recomendations and starting points :wootwoot:

MJRBrooks

Mar 26, 2012
I literally finished my audio upgrade yesterday. Polk audio db6501 6.5 comps in the front and the db651 coaxials in the back doors and they sound INCREDIBLE. I bought the coaxials off amazon for mid $50s. Thoroughly impressed. Good luck buddy!

Gump2773

Feb 21, 2012
I just installed kicker ds65's in the rear and they have excellent sound quality. I was a bit iffy on kicker but when i heard them i was like woah! :biggrin::biggrin:

I have also had past experience with Polk comps. I highly recommend If you wanna spend a lil more. Kickers are only $45

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
04trailblazerL said:
i have them if you want them will post them in ebay :wink::raspberry::thumbsup::undecided:

Thanks for the offer man. BUT! for 10$ more i could have NEW/BETTER ones :raspberry: haha maybe if you wanted to lower the price id be intrested..

And all the other guys, thanks, im looking at all your suggestions, just not sure which to go with :undecided: ha.
Thanks for all the feed back tho!! :cool:

Apr 30, 2012
03TB93 said:
Thanks for the offer man. BUT! for 10$ more i could have NEW/BETTER ones :raspberry: haha maybe if you wanted to lower the price id be intrested..

And all the other guys, thanks, im looking at all your suggestions, just not sure which to go with :undecided: ha.
Thanks for all the feed back tho!! :cool:

25 for the speackers plus $2.00 shipping
:raspberry::thumbsup::undecided:

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
04trailblazerL said:
25 for the speackers plus $2.00 shipping
:raspberry::thumbsup::undecided:

lol now were talking sir!! let me see how i control my money this week after i get back from a trip and ill deff PM you if you still have them :thumbsup:

Also, Do you have a front right speaker your trying to sell?? that one may have blown out as well :redface: haha
Thanks again man :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online