Rear In Channel Rain Guards

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
So I received my rain guards quicker than I thought. Bought them on Saturday and they came in about an hour ago. Slapped the front ones on no problem but now I'm having issues with the rear. They appear too long. Maybe I'm missing something here?
uploadfromtaptalk1440009916958.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1440009929272.jpg

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
not sure, but are the rear doors on the EXT bigger? if so, then the wrong ones sent.
maybe someone w/ an EXT could measure their rear door for comparison.

Dec 5, 2011
Central Pennsylvania
From a google image search the rear doors on an EXT appear longer and more "square" than a non-EXT.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Those look like they are for the EXT.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Those are for an EXT, rear door is slightly longer than a SWB

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
yeah, they are too long for you. My co-worker has the EXT and I was going to snag his replacement set the manufacturer sent him until I found out that his rear door is wider than mine which is a SWB. The fronts are just fine though. I think it looks stupid myself that the vents stop before the vent window but that's just me. I'd rather have it cover both windows even though the vent window cannot open on them. I think it would look better that way. Hell my oldsmobile I had before I bought my envoy had it covering the vent window on the rear doors and looked nice.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Title fixed :book:

The stick on vents (non in-channel) cover the whole window.

41hPL7gBOcL.jpg

The in-channel design can't work that way, since there's no (easily accessible) channel above the quarter glass in the rears. With some modding, you might be able to fab something, but likely too much work involved.

Reactions: littleblazer

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ready67

Members Online

No members online now.