Random Videos

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I think this fits the definition of random... I see this girl with her dog from time to time, always off leash and freely roaming in people's yards. I had a chuckle at this, as I happened to have my feed up and caught it live. Things you do when you're bored...

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
More dummery including a TB.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
OMFG! That is hilarious. These guys have been doing cop pranks like that for years and I don't know how they can get permission to do this kind of stuff. But they're different in Quebec (shot in Montreal).

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
There's a 4.2 in this one with a very common problem that was ignored for too long.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Another 4.2 where it was not maintained.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Damn! And he survived?

Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
We know this one all to well!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
However it was found on his property. He basically moved it to the public road. There must have been a story behind it.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I'm no lawyer but, aside from the vehicle damage, the farmer swings the forks and knocks the guy down. This is more than slipping on a garden hose in "lawyer world "...:deal:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Except the guy was trying to assault the farmer so was trying to get away from him. Lots of angles to play with here.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Yeah, I guess also the possibility that the whole thing was staged as there is a third person filming the whole thing from a perfect vantage point.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Mom helps son who is a Python hunter
It was thanksgiving and I took the python out of the bag to euthanize it for thanksgiving dinner and it tried to get in my moms car. She didn't like that python doing that. She's a natural python hunter thats for sure... I can see where I get it lol

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yeah but, does it make a decent cup of coffee?

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
State trooper jumps out of the way just in time :yikes:

Every cop knows that death rides with him on every patrol, emerging out of nowhere when a shift may seem routine.

For one Idaho state trooper, that moment almost came on Wednesday along Interstate 84 near the town of Meridian, according to the Idaho Stateman.

Dashcam video of the incident shows that in less time than it takes to read this sentence, the trooper and a motorist he was helping on the shoulder of the highway had to jump over a concrete median as a pickup truck came barreling toward them.

According to an Idaho State Police news release, the trooper had been helping a motorist with a flat tire.

The officer was wearing a yellow safety vest. His patrol car had its emergency lights on and was parked behind the Toyota with the flat tire.
What the dashcam video does not show was described in the release.

“One vehicle began to slow prior to passing the patrol car. That vehicle was hit by another, causing a chain reaction of four eastbound vehicles,” the release said.

But that was not all.

“Two involved pickups were pushed left, sideswiping the parked patrol car and hitting the rear of the Toyota."

The trooper was taken to a hospital with injuries sustained when he vaulted the concrete barrier, but was sent home with what the release called “minor injuries.”
The owner of the wrecked Toyota was also injured leaping out of the truck’s way, but was not taken to a hospital.

The wreckage from the chain reaction crash blocked the highway for about 90 minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Although I've never had this happen to me, I've had my share of close calls. You don't know scared until you've had semis go by at 100+km/h.

Slow down, move over.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
I do believe if this hadn't been filmed I would not be believing it:stars:here in the usa.

Camel Takes 'Leisurely Jaunt' Down Highway After Escaping Live Nativity Scene in Kansas​

And think of this:
How would a self driving car handle this? A1 sure couldn't figure it out :undecided:

Last edited:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Drive a truck (Semi), and you will hear it during school...

Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
He must have checked his trunks after or his balls were blessed. He almost got the mother of all pine tree car fresheners.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I actually laughed out loud at this one.

Caution: Salty language with two F words.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.