Random Videos

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Although this is actually a redub of a video originally shot in Alaska, it's funny as shit!

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
WATCH: Squirrel caught stealing package outside apartment
A thief was caught red-handed stealing a package in front of someone's door.
Security camera footage showed a squirrel doing the misdeed outside an apartment in Los Angeles.
The furry little bandit was recorded on Tuesday.
But someone saw what it did and returned the package to the owner.
However - this may not be the first time the squirrel did a snatch-and-run.
The man who lives in the apartment says he often finds his packages in nearby bushes.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
  • Love
Reactions: Redbeard

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
man goes to extreme lengths to try to steal Pepsi
The cashier at the Citgo store at 4075 Hwy 60 in Mulberry saw Tillman pull a bottle of the soft drink out of a case and attempt to walk out of the store without paying for it, so he pushed the lock button on the door.
But Tillman wasn’t giving up that easily, as surveillance video shows.

Pepsi Theft at Citgo
49-year-old Gabriel from Mulberry wanted a Pepsi. When you see the video, you will see just how badly he wanted that Pepsi. Gabriel walked into the Citgo convenience store at 4075 Hwy 60 in Mulberry on Thursday, December 12th and picked up a refreshing bottle of Pepsi Cola…then tried to walk right back out without paying for said Pepsi. The store cashier saw what Gabriel was doing and quickly pushed the lock button on the door, effectively preventing Gabriel from absconding with his not-paid-for beverage. Gabriel huffed, and he puffed, but he could not blow the door down. So Gabriel picked up a fire extinguisher and slammed it against the glass door. Oddly, the glass did not break, but the fire extinguisher did. Not wanting anything else to be damaged, the cashier unlocked the door and Gabriel walked away, making sure to take his stolen Pepsi with him. A deputy spotted Gabriel about two blocks away from the store, enjoying his stolen effervescent Pepsi. The deputy asked Gabriel if he knew what was going on, to which Gabriel replied, “Possibly.” Gabriel was arrested and taken to the Polk Pokey. The report did not say if he was allowed to finish his Pepsi.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The Glitter Bomb guy is back!

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Police shocked by unexpected culprit stealing toy donations: 'Where you going with the baby?'
Paws up, you're under arrest.
Police officers in Massachusetts were shocked to discover the culprit who had been stealing toy donations from their collection was actually just the department's therapy dog, a 1-year-old Golden Retriever named Ben Franklin.
The Franklin Police Department took to Facebook on Wednesday to share footage of the four-legged thief as he was caught red-pawed with a baby doll in his mouth.
"Where you going with the baby?" Officer Eric Cusson, who recorded the larceny in action, asks Ben in the now-viral clip.
The dog leads the chuckling policeman down a long hallway to an office, where it's discovered that Ben had been stockpiling his stolen goods underneath one of the officer's desks.
"You are priceless," Cusson laughs as he watches the little thief curl up with his spoils. "He's going to start piling toys over there, he keeps bringing them in."

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Merry Christmas
Were you as excited as this little one opening any of your presents today?
"Little girl reacts to opening worst Christmas present"

• Haha
Reactions: Mooseman

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Mako blocked the video on copyright grounds....whata grinch!

• Sad
Reactions: Redbeard

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
This Sheriff stands behind his men. One quote from several years ago when his deputies unloaded about 50 rounds into the bad guys and the press asked "Why". Sheriff Judd answers "ran out of ammo, I guess." Well here are quotes from 2019
Grady Judd 2019:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And from that one, this one came up. And you can see why it happened; driving too fast for the conditions. While driving back home from LI last night and hitting freezing rain on I-87, I was actually planning on ditching the truck or drive it into the ditch to avoid getting piled into. We get a lot of those on the 401. So much so that they have a show on it.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Someone called police to report a woman screaming for help from a neighbor's house. It was a parrot.
LAKE WORTH BEACH, Fla. — Deputies with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office responded to reports of someone screaming for help at a Lake Worth Beach home — only to find that the screamer was a parrot.
The owner of the parrot was in his driveway, changing his car's brakes when deputies arrived.
When police explained that they had been called to the house because of a screaming woman, the man brought his parrot, "Rambo" outside for deputies to see and they all had a laugh.
According to the description of the video posted on YouTube, the man says he taught Rambo to yell "help, help, let me out" when the parrot was younger and lived in a cage.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
While looking for the origin of the saying "You can pay me now or you can pay me later" regarding auto parts, found the origin. Funny that it's from Fram. Maybe at one time they were quality filters but that sure isn't the case now.

Price of the filter hasn't changed but the price of a main bearing job has!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I just love looking at old pics like this. There's just something about black and white photos. A few surpises too.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Uncle builds miniature remote-controlled lorry for nephew to ride around his local park

A thoughtful uncle has built the ultimate boy’s toy for his truck-mad nephew by making him a remote-controlled lorry to ride around his local park.
Darren Buckler, 40, spent 12 hours over two days constructing a replica of a Mercedes Actros HGV in his garage for four-year-old Hugene after the boy had to endure five weeks in hospital with kidney disease in December.
The self-employed landscaper made the miniature four-wheel drive with a plank aluminium body big enough for a child to sit in and fitted it with a 24-volt battery, adding flashing safety lights.

Mr Buckler says little Hugene loves nothing more than travelling around his local park in the impressive toy, which has a top speed of 5mph and a battery life of over an hour.
Mr Buckler says he is now thinking about making the models full-time after being inundated with orders when he posted a photo of the present on Facebook.
He has so far made over £10,000 in less than a month selling 10 lorries at £690 each and raffling five off at £15 a ticket.
The dad-of-three says there is currently a two-week waiting time on the trucks, which are 2ft wide, 4.5ft long and 4ft tall and are available in red, black, blue or white.

Mr Buckler, a former truck driver who lives with partner Leanne Bradford, 37, in Walsall in the West Midlands, said trucks have always been his hobby.
He said he saw one of the toy lorries and thought he could make a more realistic one, and thought he’d give it a go for his sister’s son, Hugene.

1579627836322.png

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
So these guys diss the 4200 as they destroy a knocking engine in a TB at a junk yard that probably had over 300k miles or whatever, Funny that a lot more of these engines are still rolling around today. They must be Ferd lovers.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Recently different folks have talked about their electric tools around here. The way this dude holds his is REMARKABLE. When the "harmless Farmer" says this tool is AWESOME I will give this tool utmost respect. See why.

and think of this dude the next time You are having a hard and difficult time doing something with you hands.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
If you enjoy animals, especially cats, this is an enjoyable video to watch.
Cat Learns To Open Door To Meet New Foster Kittens - POKEY | The Dodo

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
With the recent virus going around, here is a good video on how germs spread. (and to add to this think about this fact: If I shake your hand today and someone else's hand (two total) and each of the following days these folks I shook hands with shake hands with two new folks, how long do you think it will take for everyone to have shared a handshake throughout the entire world? It only takes about 1 MONTH for all of us to have touched all others around this planet.
This video shows germs passing around very well:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
A little levity is needed here:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I could spend hours just listening and watching these videos. I think this is his best one. The Floppotron has been around for about 3 years and this is the first I've seen this. The old tech guys will appreciate this.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
For those sequestered, or about to be, this is how southerners do it:

What Do You Always Agree With Because It's Not Worth Explaining?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online