Random Videos

Maverick6587

Dec 16, 2018
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Tripp and Tyler are hilarious. They have a bunch of videos on YouTube.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Since she has a bikini on, I guess that makes it safe for work? :rotfl:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I remember that one! Just glad he didn't take anyone out when he wrecked

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
if you want to grin widely, watch these two toddlers meet :smile:

1568199019727.png

Two toddlers in New York City are warming hearts all over Facebook after one dad posted a video of these two "besties."
Maxwell and Finnegan are inseparable, Michael Cisneros, Maxwell's father, told ABC News. The boys, who are 2 years old, have only known each other for about a year.
Cisneros said they are partners in crime.
“When they are away from each other, they are always asking about one another,” he said. “They go to music class together, Dana Banana (a weekly music event) and they love to dance -- both are excellent dancers.”
Cisneros said the boys also play tennis with Finnegan’s parents, who bought them gear to use.

Last edited:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Sparks fly as truck flips onto house.

A social media users in Alban, Ontario, spotted a truck on top of a house while driving home from work on Monday. The accident was caught on the person's dashcam received as a birthday present two weeks prior.
Thankfully, there were no injuries.

gpking

Dec 27, 2013
Berkeley Springs, WV

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
After the sun started to go down this evening, I got up to close my front blinds and turn the living room lights on. Get to the window and see a plastic gallon jug right by my walkway, that I know wasn't in my yard when I came home. So I decided to check my camera footage to see where it came from... :popo:

Lots of people walk up and down the street, since it makes a big loop. Turns out this lady, who you'll see has empty hands as she approaches my house, finds the jug along my fence in the blind spot between the side and rear cameras. When she gets to my front yard, she decides to toss it by my walkway. My garage door was open, and you can see her turn back a few times to see if anyone was there to see what she did. I really hate people sometimes... :mad:

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Hard to tell her motive. Was she being a bitch or did she think that it may have blown out of your yard and was just putting it where you could recover it. I've done that sometimes on a walk always with good intentions.
Her constant looking back does seem like she had an agenda though :confused:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Yeah, it was weird for sure. It's not as bad as the guy and his wife/GF who dumped a couch and love seat at that far corner last month. Or this guy and his buddy who dumped a bunch of old paint buckets and random crap next to those couches a couple weeks later.

I think most of the people who drive through here at night see the red glow from the LEDs on my cameras, or see me out on the side of the fence back there enough in the summer to realize it's being watched. (knock on wood) all of the dumping has been way down on the other side of the street. And people always approach from the opposite direction, and then speed off past my house, I assume so my cameras won't be able to read the licence plates.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
The reason we Don't own a Ford: Who in their right mind would run a water pump from a Timing Chain! So when the water pump leaks it may just pump water into the oiling system. Go figure, right?
Why does the Ford Taurus 3.5L water pump cost $1400?

And you know it's going to be trouble when at the end of the video the mechanics wonder if it is better to remove the engine from the car to change a water pump.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
GM does it too.. The 2.2 and 2.4 in the Equinox (and others) have a dual timing chain. One that runs the cams, and one that runs the counter balance shafts and water pump.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Best door knocker deterrent.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Welcome to Chicago!

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Driver hits embankment, flies through dealership parking lot after medical episode in Citrus County
The driver became dizzy while driving, and after traveling 497 feet, the vehicle hit an embankment causing the vehicle to fly 139 feet through the air landing in a car dealership.
The vehicle landed in the Crystal Ford parking lot. It struck three vehicles all in the parking lot.
The driver received medical treatment, but no one else was injured.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online