Random Videos

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I always wondered why you guys have never switched to metric. This explains it a bit.

Although Canada has been using the Metric system since the mid-70's, we still use the old Imperial system for a few things like pounds for food, cups and oz. for baking and F for oven temperatures. It's also been pervasive in construction (ft/inches). In fact, most building codes still specify 16 inch on-center for studs and beams. Although we have totally embraced the Metric system, the old Imperial system is not totally forgotten.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Another one of those funny pre-flight safety presentations:

• Haha
Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
One would think it's an April fool's but, if you already know this guy, he does this all the time. Check out his other videos on other things he has tried as lubricants and also comparisons to different oils.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
If you have a stupid amount of money you can drop on a car, AND you're indecisive about the color, I guess this is a great option...

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
This IS THE REASON lawyers have such a BAD Reputation.
See what this slimeball does to this innocent raccoon.

I do wish I could let him see if he could swim 20 MILES to shore. Frigin lowlife

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Does not bother me at all. We shoot them all the time. They are just a nuisance critter.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
If its a good shot. I am not one to worry about how they die.

I know if it was on my boat and having been real near them and seen them attack, esp with one being trapped on a boat...I would have done same damn thing. It could have been rabid or easily done some significant harm to a human in that situation. I would not risk a human injury for a taking a trash panda for a ride back to shore to shoot it.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yeah, we're that crazy!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I used to have a van like that, an 08 with the 3.9L and I thought it was pretty torquey. His 05 had the 3.5L and I guess he thought that wasn't enough. Makes sense to use the FWD Impala SS 5.3L with the short crank snout but damn, that is a tight fit. I remember working on the V6 and thought that that was tight.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
It has a truck intake on it, for whatever reason.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
So after you swipe your credit card at the pump, look at the screen.

GARDNER, Kan. (FOX 13) - We have all been warned to check for signs of skimmer devices at gas station pumps, but a Kansas woman was faced with a 'threat' of a different kind at the pup this week.
Holly Malkames was pumping gas when she saw something out of place in the digital screen on pump 6 at her local gas station.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
It's an oldie but a goodie...

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Context: I used to show this during breaks when I was teaching a computer course in 2001. IIRC, it was done on a Pentium III PC by a couple of guys at home. Still funny to this day.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Context: I used to show this during breaks when I was teaching a computer course in 2001. IIRC, it was done on a Pentium III PC by a couple of guys at home. Still funny to this day
That was really well done, guy could have outrun the plane if his Jeep was a Track Hawk...:wink:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Another one

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Old and grainy but funny.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member