giphy.gif

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That's what happens to your brains when too many codes flash at once, you just "loose it".
Perhaps the constant clicking of broken blend door actuators behind the dash drove him into madness, that's why he had to resort to drugs.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Garbage truck bulldozes cars...notice the front tires no longer ground bound

I saw this on the news a few days ago because it is local to me since I live a few miles away. That driver sure did some damage.
An interesting thing is that I installed that camera and cctv system years ago. That particular camera was put there just to view garbage pick up and to see if anyone is dumping recyclables where there should only be trash.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Drivers go 'James Bond' to avoid paying tolls
'They're getting very creative'

http://licenseplateflipper.com/
License Plate Flipper

Perhaps you have seen the movies such as James Bond or Transporter which used a rotating license plate installed on their cars, now you can have a similar device on your car. Our flipping licensed plate device allows two license plates, with a push of a button, will rotate 180 degree, changing one number into another within seconds.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Sometimes you wonder where the human race is headed...

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
That's wild! I've seen the "swoop and squat" plenty of times in heavy traffic, and a couple times to me, but never on open highway like so many of those examples.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
How many spare tires does this require?
US military unveils Shape Shifting Wheel
And like 97% of all new tech they spend millions and billions on, they'll never use it. If they do it'd be in extremely small numbers, not enough to justify all the tax payer money used to fund it.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
When the weekend is nearing and you must mow your yard QUICKLY...

The Japanese carmaker thinks version two will crack 150 mph (241 kph).Honda’s Mean Mower is back, and this time it means business. The Japanese carmaker has created a second version of its grass cutter on steroids, and it’s aiming to crack over 150 mph (241 kph). Mean Mower V2 has been built by Team Dynamics, Honda’s British Touring Car Championship partner and the team behind the original Mean Mower that took the record for the world’s fastest lawn mower in 2014. The team behind the mower says that development has moved on to a whole new level with the second-generation version – it now uses cad design, more bespoke parts, advanced materials, and 3D printing, and more importantly now packs almost double the power of the original.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
His truck was broken down on the highway. Watch as a speeding Lexus blows it to pieces

This is the reason you should move over to the next lane when a vehicle is broke down or emergency vehicles are stopped on a road or highway.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Badass ride

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
This is basically the same as mine except mine is still stock, all white and no holes or abused. I have headers and mufflers ready to go in except I need to have the mid-pipes fabricated. I'm planning to do the same except the blower.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And the latest on the dyno:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I never understand what these dumbasses are thinking they are accomplishing....

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I really can't stand this woman...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
More videos from project Uncle Sam. That blower is damn ugly but still makes good power.

Reactions: Redbeard and Capote

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online