Random Videos

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I just watched a couple of this guy's videos and so far, pretty good. And I'm not saying that because he's Canadian :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I just watched a couple of this guy's videos and so far, pretty good. And I'm not saying that because he's Canadian :biggrin:

That was weird lol, no f***'s given.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
This guy can multitask like a b0ss. This sounds so mesmerizing and beautiful.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Badass short CGI-Animated short film:

Reactions: Blckshdw

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
short minute video: hint you will be Surprised. Put to FULL Screen

Dude Almost Killed After Shooting Fridge Full Of Tannerite

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooseman

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
I meant to place this on July 4th, but was out of town. It's about 11 minutes long and worth every second of it. And the next time someone doesn't stand for the Pledge of Allegiance or the Star Spangled Banner you will recall what held up the flag as it was being bombed by the English all night long. I PROMISE. This should be MANDATORY watching for all school aged children also. This is the story behind the Star Spangled Banner and not just another rendition of a good voice singing it.

Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It

gmac310

Dec 4, 2011
I meant to place this on July 4th, but was out of town. It's about 11 minutes long and worth every second of it. And the next time someone doesn't stand for the Pledge of Allegiance or the Star Spangled Banner you will recall what held up the flag as it was being bombed by the English all night long. I PROMISE. This should be MANDATORY watching for all school aged children also. This is the story behind the Star Spangled Banner and not just another rendition of a good voice singing it.

Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It
The only error was it was Fort McHenry NOT Fort Henry

Reactions: Redbeard

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Look who's back! He managed to find the hole in my screen, guess I need to fix that sooner than expected :tongue:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Baby deer rescue and release
Published on Sep 28, 2015
A deer doe abandoned one of her twin fawns, the fawn had injured leg and could not keep up with the mother.
I do not support keeping wild animals as a pets, but this was special situation. The baby deer was healed and released back to her real mother.
Update: The doe and two her fawns is still around, we seen them through the summer and the autumn.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
These wimps can't even break a jewelry case with a hammer!
Thieves fail spectacularly after struggling to break jewellery cases

p.s. this is probably made of lexan. aka bullet proof glass.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Black Headed Cardinal Feeds Goldfish
"This is a blackheaded Cardinal that visits our yard pond. We have several goldfish that live in this pond and the Cardinal feeds the fish as many as 6 times a day. The cardinals head is completely bald."

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Driverless Car Spotted in Arlington, Va.

A van that appeared to have no driver made headlines when it was spotted in Arlington, Virginia, last week. But when News4's Adam Tuss saw the van on Monday and looked inside, he saw that it did have a driver: a man dressed in a costume made to look like just a car seat.

From the road, the unmarked gray van eerily looks like it's moving without a driver. The entire front seat looks empty. But when Tuss looked inside, he saw a man wearing a beige and black costume that covered his entire torso. [...]

After multiple inquiries by News4, the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute said Monday afternoon that the van and van driver are part of a study they are conducting on driverless cars. The worker was wearing the uniform he was supposed to wear. [...]

More details about the research being conducted...

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Do you think you have a cool handshake? Well watch this cat's handshake.
Watch This Cool Cat's Secret Handshake With Owner | TODAY

Reactions: Tiggerr

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
When did you learn "left loosie, righty tighty?" before this chipmunk?
Chipmunk Genius Teaches Blue Jays Lefty-Loosey Righty-Tighty Lesson

Reactions: Tiggerr

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
When you have to go you have to go but a contract driver for Amazon should have tried to hold it in for just long enough to drive to a more remote location before getting caught on a surveillance camera in a video that has gone viral.
upload_2017-12-3_20-1-6.png
Again, when you have to go you have to go but you would think that just a bit of bowel control could have been exercised here to have prevented some really shitty publicity.
Now that the Jeff Bezos empire has supplanted brick and mortar stores for a good chunk of the population who enjoy the convenience of getting their stuff delivered quickly without the hassle of dealing with crowded stores and incompetent low-wage workers, it has had to rely more on contract drivers to meet delivery requirements.

It is one of those third-party drivers who finds herself in the news for all of the wrong reasons.

During a stop at a Sacramento customer’s home, the unnamed driver delivered the package and then left a smelly bonus in front of the house belonging to Nemy Bautista.

The woman who was driving the van hung her ass out of the passenger side door and proceeded to evacuate her bowels into the gutter/sidewalk.

When the homeowner found the pile of fecal matter, she originally thought that it was left by a dog however a surveillance video showed what really happened.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-3_19-59-43.png
    upload_2017-12-3_19-59-43.png
    385.6 KB · Views: 1

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
A current job my buddy is working on. Runs Rich, No Power Steering, barely enough power to make it up a driveway, an exhaust plume large enough to kill a neighborhood infested with mosquito's; ladies and gents: "Mosquito Killer".

Last edited:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Skateboarding Dog Leaves Florida Police Officer Laughing
https://www.yahoo.com/news/skateboarding-dog-leaves-florida-police-193518738.html

A dog riding a skateboard left a Jacksonville Sheriff’s officer laughing on Monday, January 8. The sheriff’s office tweeted video of the skating pooch, saying it would make people smile.

“Police see a lot of things,” the tweet said. “When #JSO Officer Busatta caught this dog skateboarding in Northwest Jacksonville, he couldn’t stop laughing.” Credit: Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office via Storyful

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online