Random Videos

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
An i the only one who can't get vine vids to play? Doesn't work on my PC or my phone...

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Wonder what he was doing driving in the median :undecided:. Did you notice the motorcycle on the trailer? Looks like that might have flew into the oncoming traffic lane.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
dmanns67 said:
Wonder what he was doing driving in the median :undecided:. Did you notice the motorcycle on the trailer? Looks like that might have flew into the oncoming traffic lane.

I thought it was lawn mower tractor.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
[video=youtube_share;Gc4HGQHgeFE]http://youtu.be/Gc4HGQHgeFE[/video]

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
dmanns67 said:
Very inspiring

If you read the comments you'll see how bad some people suck at life!!!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
dmanns67 said:
WTF. :hissyfit:

You and Porkins post the best videos lol

You know, I have to compete against "meat". :rotfl:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011

Attachments

• Jeepcomment.jpg
    Jeepcomment.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 145

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Flowmaster super 40 sounds SICK.... This is gunna be my go to muffler for my 5.3L saab
Instagram

I dunno if any of you have instagram but the vids there

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
I don't have instagram but I can still watch the vid. Sounds nice.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
It figures...that video was filmed in my hometown of Columbus, Ohio. :crazy:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BO TIE SS said:
It figures...that video was filmed in my hometown of Columbus, Ohio. :crazy:

Yeah I noticed a lot of Ohio State and Cincinnati gear. He has another YouTube video called "Farting in the Hood" I think that is somewhere in Ohio as well :rotfl:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
[video=youtube;rup6Rl8oulM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rup6Rl8oulM[/video]

Bunch of two wheeled dumba$$e$. Land rover should have put it in reverse at the end.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Those punks give nikers a bad name. I woulda done much worse to them.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Seems like some of those guys havent had female (or male) "companionship" in a while. You see the broad on that back of the crochrocket? Think they are still together?

It's too bad the driver didn't think to call 911 and drive to the waiting authorities...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Playsinsnow said:
Seems like some of those guys havent had female (or male) "companionship" in a while. You see the broad on that back of the crochrocket? Think they are still together?

It's too bad the driver didn't think to call 911 and drive to the waiting authorities...

He did call 911. Apparently that is part of the reason they started harassing hm and his family. They were trick riders and screwing around in traffic. They stopped him and went after him and he did the best he could by trying to get his family away from them. Sadly he ended up beaten in front of his wife and lil girl.

I would have been whipping donuts and seeing how many bikes I could run over if they screwed with my family.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
:no:

Yeah I caught the story but missed the 911 part. How did they know he was calling? Either way 911 or a cop should've been able to give the guy a pass to stomp em out. Tragic. Seriously who here would not go nuts with their wife and kid in the car? I have no kid but dang I couldn't imagine if I added that variable.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
That video pisses me off. Bunch of punks on bikes. I would have slammed it in reverse when he was stuck at that light or just stayed on the highway.

Anyone know when this happened? Anything happen to the biker?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
A biker got a broken leg. The SUV driver got beaten in front of his wife and kid and has a busted face and stitches.

I believe it was this past weekend.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Been reading articles on it all day and the last one stated they now have two bikers in custody for charges including harassment and child endangerment, but the SUV driver is not being charged.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Let them try that in a firearms friendly area, they might get a nasty surprise. Like others have said, I wouldn't have left the highway, but if I did get caught I would hope the gun aimed at the guy hitting the window would chase them off, if not he would have a vary bad day. With a mob like that I would fear for my life or great bodily injury (the standard needed for deadly force in OH)

Moots12

Sep 7, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
Been reading articles on it all day and the last one stated they now have two bikers in custody for charges including harassment and child endangerment, but the SUV driver is not being charged.

I'm surprised there was no NYPD presence cause they're trolling that area a lot, the news said something about 15 of them being arrested so far. I don't know how true that is though. I'm sure they got lucky cause even though it's not "gun friendly" most "thugs" up in that area are packing heat. They were 99% sure that, that guy was not armed cause if they weren't it would have been a different ball game.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
They are now entertaining ideas of pressing some sort of charge against the driver of the SUV..

In case you had not heard another part of the story, the bike slowing down in front of the SUV is done on purpose, and has been done repeatedly to truck drivers, pizza DEL drivers, and drivers of expensive vehicles (like this guy in the Land Rover). Then once the person pulls over, they usually slash the tires, break a window and demand money.

I agree with the gun statement, and defending of my family. I might not have taken them all down, but they would think twice before doing it again. I truly feel sorry for the people living in NY, they cant defend themselves, hell, they cant even get a soda without some law interfering with personal liberties.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
TollKeeper said:
I truly feel sorry for the people living in NY, they cant defend themselves, hell, they cant even get a soda without some law interfering with personal liberties.

That's just in New York City,You can(and I do) carry a concealed weapon in the rest of the state, the soda thing is another NYC brain storm....Mike.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
TollKeeper said:
They are now entertaining ideas of pressing some sort of charge against the driver of the SUV..
If that's true, whatever they come up with would be a joke and *probably* easily defeated in court. :twocents:

TollKeeper said:
I might not have taken them all down,
If you run out of ammo, you still have a two ton projectile to take out a few more. :yes:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmerk

Members Online