random parts for sale

infamouz

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
i have a k&n 77 series intake with heat sheild, and cleaning products to go with it for $180 shipped
morecellpicsandvidz219.jpg

morecellpicsandvidz223.jpg

morecellpicsandvidz221.jpg

the intake resonator $20 shipped SOLD
morecellpicsandvidz217.jpg

roof rack $80 shipped
morecellpicsandvidz195-1.jpg

stock gauge face with neddles $10 shipped
morecellpicsandvidz197.jpg

front and rear brakes and rotors still good condition $140 shipped
morecellpicsandvidz213.jpg

morecellpicsandvidz211.jpg

morecellpicsandvidz209.jpg

morecellpicsandvidz207.jpg

morecellpicsandvidz205.jpg

stock tail lights $80 shipped SOLD
morecellpicsandvidz201.jpg

stock speakers $30 shipped SOLD
morecellpicsandvidz199.jpg

power steering pump $90 shipped (with pulley and reservor) SOLD
morecellpicsandvidz203.jpg

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Hey Buddy,
I'm interested in the intake but i'm international. Does the $180 cover it all or is that number gonna boost? 2nd does this install straight on the throttle or will I need the resonator box? Excuse my ignorance but never installed the 77 series before. I had the other. Thanks

Address is Saudi Arabia, Dammam City Zip 31411

Fady Asha

infamouz

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
fadyasha said:
Hey Buddy,
I'm interested in the intake but i'm international. Does the $180 cover it all or is that number gonna boost? 2nd does this install straight on the throttle or will I need the resonator box? Excuse my ignorance but never installed the 77 series before. I had the other. Thanks

Address is Saudi Arabia, Dammam City Zip 31411

Fady Asha

sorry I should have been more specific this prices are us 48 states, but even if it cost lets just say another 20 for shipping to you thats still alot cheaper then a brand new one. IMO a good deal.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
infamouz said:
sorry I should have been more specific this prices are us 48 states, but even if it cost lets just say another 20 for shipping to you thats still alot cheaper then a brand new one. IMO a good deal.

Cool can you get me a firm shipping quote to my area? Also will I be able to delete resonator box and attach directly to the throttle?

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
fadyasha said:
Cool can you get me a firm shipping quote to my area? Also will I be able to delete resonator box and attach directly to the throttle?

Hey man just realized you're a 2007. Mine is a 2003 and doesn't come with a MAF sensor. That sux lol! Sorry for the inconvenience!

infamouz

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
fadyasha said:
Hey man just realized you're a 2007. Mine is a 2003 and doesn't come with a MAF sensor. That sux lol! Sorry for the inconvenience!

The funny thing is I was just geting online to tell you that. But no problem man.

infamouz

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
Forgot to mention everything is obo so if you have a price dont hesitate to ask, you can also text me at 7752003403 if you have any questions.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I got dibs on the intake resonator!! PM coming your way! :wootwoot:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Received! And it's all clean too, everyone else I buy old stock parts from, just throws them in the box... Thanks again. :thumbsup:

infamouz

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
Lol ya it has happend to me before too. So I perfer not to ship something out looking like crap, its just me though. No offense to anyone.

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
Hey man do you still have the speakers? if so, Are they for the front or back? thanks
-Dan

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
infamouz said:
Ya ther all 4 door stock speakers. They all work too.

if you do $20 shipped, we have a done deal sir. :thumbsup:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
Got the speakers, thanks man. Good packaging too btw, not sloppy. i appreciate that :thumbsup:

Also.. clearly im not an expert on speaker or audio equipment.. but are there 2 ceritain ones for the front and back? or will all 4 fit the same place?

Thanks, Dan

infamouz

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
Glad you found everything ok. But to tell you the truth im not really sure ether. I think ther all the same if I remember correctly. Hopefully someone can chime in and answer this. Sorry not a good responce from me.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
If they are from a non Bose system, then yes, they are all the same. The Bose system speakers have 1 way woofers for the front doors (tweeters in the dash), and full range speakers (although their bass blows) for the rear doors.

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
cool thanks guys. I got them in earlier and they work great. Thanks again :thumbsup:

infamouz

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
Bump, still have a few things. Incase someone didnt catch it everything I have left is OBO, willing to take good offer.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gryphin

Members Online