Amazon Product Qualfort Bamboo "T" Shirts @ $19.00 ea.

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Recently, I ordered some “Hypo-Allergenic” Bamboo Fabric Band-Aids because of my reaction to the adhesive on the OTC and OEM brands. Long Story Short… these “PATCH” Brand wound coverings worked out… and the ‘silky-smooth’ feeling about them made me opine out loud, “Geez Honey… Ya’ know, I wish they’d make “T” Shirts out of this same Bamboo Fabric Stuff…”

Well just a few minutes ago… Three Opaque Zip Lock Bags arrived via USPS marked ‘Qualfort’ and holding individual XXL Tees inside that ranged in color from Jet Black to Old Dollar Green and Olive Drab. So I tried one on right away….and OMGGGGGOD. THIS is THE Most Comfortable “T” Shirt I have EVER worn right out of the Bag… NO Washing Necessary!

At $19.00 per item… I thought it was a pretty good deal since the “Magic Formula” for WHY they feel so Damned Good is: 67 % Bamboo Fiber, 28% Pure Cotton Fiber and 5% Spandex Fiber which is no small feat to conjure up. “Manga Takke Skal de Ha… Baby Cakes!” (Many Thanks Shall You Have, Wife… in Norwegian)

I often have to keep odd hours during the Day & Night and will frequently fall asleep while wearing my ‘street clothes’ when I get too damned tired to stay awake... which Old Men and Toddlers ARE allowed to do. from time to time. The thing of it is… I HATE winding up with trapped nerves in my broad shoulders that numbs my arms from wearing Stiff, 100% Cotton Shirts that have 0% GIVE. THIS is exactly why I am going to LOVE wearing these “T”s ...with a Vengeance. :>)

Attachments

• PATCHBAMBOOBANDAIDS.jpg
    PATCHBAMBOOBANDAIDS.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1
  • OLIVEDRABAMBOOTEE.jpg
    OLIVEDRABAMBOOTEE.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: Redbeard

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Hey MRRSM,

:helpme:One question on the t shirts, especially as I am getting older:duh:...how do you "work around" not having a pocket on the t shirt? I find I need the pocket more and more to put my glasses in and I find myself regularly carrying pens and/or pencils along with some paper to take notes. Might you have a good work around for a shirt not having a pocket? I did a quick search on amazon, put did not see one with a pocket :Banghead:
thanks, redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'm in the same boat. I wear Dickies pocket Ts like it's a religion. And they have to be XXX tall.

Reactions: djthumper

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
For Winter Time Wear... Especially up in the Great White North... You'd be hard-pressed to beat this particular "T" Shirt as an undergarment, which solves the most immediate comfort issue and allows the other button down outside shirts to fulfill the other important demands. This damned garment feels like it's an almost mystical thing to wear.

So I'd venture that in order to solve the "Pocket" issues... it'd almost be worth purchasing a second shirt to sacrifice to the ministrations of a family member possessing the necessary sewing skills required to cut out enough fabric, then place and sew a Durable New Pocket onto the shirt(s) of your choice ...in the color(s) of your choice.

This might seem a bit extreme... but THESE Light Weight TEES do feel like they are "Made from Mithral" and worth trying out... pocket free ... just to see if your impressions are the same. The Lil Woman also advised of reports she confirmed that these hold up in their appearance under "Wash & Wear" conditions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Redbeard

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
"it'd almost be worth purchasing a second shirt to sacrifice to the ministrations of a family member possessing the necessary sewing skills required to cut out enough fabric, then place and sew a Durable New Pocket onto the shirt(s) of your choice ...in the color(s) of your choice."
The mrs. was wondering about that and HID her sewing machine...:jawdrop2: And this is someone who spends most of her free time Quilting!

• Love
Reactions: mrrsm

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online

No members online now.