Quad city meet...whos interested?

BLACK BEAST

Original poster
Dec 13, 2011
I'm thinking august...who would be interested. Most of my meets were always 30 plus trucks i would be looking that many this time as well....it would be in moline,Il 61265...if I get some time I'll post some old videos and pics from my former meets, and if anyone has pics from my meets please post them, I have been out of the game for a while so with the new site it's time to get my peeps back together again...also if u have a story to share about one of are meets please do we have had some crazy stuff happen on a meet weekend for instance cops,some ran out of gas on are lil tour of city I think I have a pic, lost in woods,fake arrest...Ed, and much more

1.BLACK BEAST. Aka blkenvoyon22z

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
You can put us down on that list. Although we may not be able to make it, it depends on a few things actually. Kids start school back up in August, and I'd like to be able for it to be a weekend that grandma takes the boys. If it's held on a Sunday, I have to make sure hubby won't be working.

But other than that, we're in!

jayd1563

Nov 18, 2011
uum heres a few more stories....
1.Voltage doing a burnout in the yard of a hotel
2. some crazy lady at one of our last meets talking about how she was a secret agent
3. tbss vs tbss drag race at Tylers meet..ps, i dont think his dad wasnt very happy with us lol
4. kegger party in parking lot of hotel with Mark MC
5. good god dude,,,i hope you dont still have a certain "grilling apron" anymore!
Oh yeah about the meet,,,id be down to joining in! that is if your dont mind me tagging along without the voy anymore,,,sold it.

BLACK BEAST

Original poster
Dec 13, 2011
jayd1563 said:
2. some crazy lady at one of our last meets talking about how she was a secret agent
3. tbss vs tbss drag race at Tylers meet..ps, i dont think his dad wasnt very happy with us lol
5. good god dude,,,i hope you dont still have a certain "grilling apron" anymore!
Oh yeah about the meet,,,id be down to joining in! that is if your dont mind me tagging along without the voy anymore,,,sold it.

Dude your always welcome....thx for the reminders we have had so many story's...lol

stormsurge

Jan 29, 2012
If my health is good, im in. Right now its to far for me to drive lol. I have a growing tumor in my leg and cant walk. Still having test done and im not sure when i will have it removed. My nee is huge lol. My recliner broke on me today so the wife (bless her hart) and my mom went and got the biggist dam chair i have ever seen. My lifted lazyboy. Pic isnt working.

BLACK BEAST

Original poster
Dec 13, 2011
stormsurge said:
If my health is good, im in. Right now its to far for me to drive lol. I have a growing tumor in my leg and cant walk. Still having test done and im not sure when i will have it removed. My nee is huge lol. My recliner broke on me today so the wife (bless her hart) and my mom went and got the biggist dam chair i have ever seen. My lifted lazyboy. Pic isnt working.

Get well soon u have a couple months...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
jayd1563 said:

I remember most of these stories, there may have been enough alcohol involved that I don't remember some of the others. I have never made a quad cities meet though, so provided I am not in jail count me in for this one.

stormsurge

Jan 29, 2012
stormsurge said:

Pics working now.

Attachments

• 0526121900.jpg
    0526121900.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 5

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
depending what the date is, i'm in
story:
after the last quad city meet, once we got on 88 heading back, a line of 6 or 7 tb's and envoys doing 90mph

BLACK BEAST

Original poster
Dec 13, 2011
145-1.jpg

Anyone remember this guy...lol

jayd1563

Nov 18, 2011
great pics! lots of great times there!!....my only complaint would be that its taken me 3 years to get that damn song out of my head, now its back.....:hissyfit: lol

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
BLACK BEAST said:
145-1.jpg

Anyone remember this guy...lol

HOLY JEFF!!!!!!!! LMAO love it!!

Sleepy_Jr

Dec 29, 2011
Regulator said:
I remember most of these stories, there may have been enough alcohol involved that I don't remember some of the others. I have never made a quad cities meet though, so provided I am not in jail count me in for this one.

Jail???

I'd be interested too. So when we get a solid date I'll be more certain.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Is the girl in the trailvoy picture going to be there? :biggrin:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
BLACK BEAST said:
That's a old friend of big eds u will have to ask him...lmao

Well either way, she's hot! lol

Uncle Blazer

Dec 8, 2011
jayd1563 said:
1.BLACK BEAST. Aka blkenvoyon22z
2.Voymom-maybe
3.Jayd1563

Put me down as a maybe as well. I couldnt make the Amana meet, so hopefully can make the drive to this one.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Depending on date and Carlisle... I would love to head over that way again. Been too long!

stormsurge

Jan 29, 2012
I go back to iowa city on the 19th to find out what there going to do with my knee. Might get it fixed before aug. I have a small house but a good sized yard. Might be able to support a few tents for camping. :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online