Pure Gem Detailing will open officially (3/30)

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
Its time people....I'm stocked and ready to start filling weekends for anyone who whats their toy's or daily drivers looking its best. I already have cars thru the weekend of (4/13). Let me know if there is anything I can do. Thanks for your support!

ResizedImage_1364325009382_zps8025c31a.jpg

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
Wow! Thanks for the kind words. DMANNS is correct in that I don't have a website. I need to update that FB link because its wrong. You can see my work at www.facebook.com/puregemdetailing1
You don't need an account to see the pictures. Not sure where you're at in philly but I'm less than .5 miles from the willow grove turnpike.

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
ChriSS K said:
Wow! Thanks for the kind words. DMANNS is correct in that I don't have a website. I need to update that FB link because its wrong. You can see my work at www.facebook.com/puregemdetailing1
You don't need an account to see the pictures. Not sure where you're at in philly but I'm less than .5 miles from the willow grove turnpike.

I'm in northwest Philly in east falls which is just south of Manayunk. I think its only like 30 or 40 minutes for me. I just recently got into detailing but just for my own car not professionally. I'm still trying to get the basics down so its taking me all week lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online